Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun November Chat
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Synner
Life's been putting this developer through a ringer and this is going up on short notice, but, this Saturday we'll be holding the monthly Catalyst Shadowrun Chat with the developers and freelancers. As usual the chat will be held in the Battlecorps Shadowrun Chatroom and will take place at the regular scheduled time (10 AM PDT).

This month's chat will be a Q&A focusing specifically on our recent releases Ghost Cartels and Digital Grimoire, and maybe answer some of your questions about the upcoming location book Feral Cities. We're interest in hearing your opinions and thoughts on Ghost Cartel's new format and its globe-trotting campaign, as well as your views on the ebook format heralded by Digital Grimoire.
Tycho
...regular scheduled time (10 AM PDT).

I don't think it's still summer in the USA... should mean PST, right?

cya
Tycho
Tiger Eyes
Peter has the Incompetent: Time Zones negative quality. nyahnyah.gif
Magus
How do I access the chat? I clicked on the link and installed the Active X control but all I see is the ad for Arsenal?
Muspellsheimr
Any chance someone copied the chat, & can post a transcript?
Caine Hazen
Adam usually has them posted within a few days.
Grinder
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Nov 15 2008, 06:43 PM) *
Peter has the Incompetent: Time Zones negative quality. nyahnyah.gif

Like every European. wink.gif
FlakJacket
Well if everyone just did the sensible thing and moved over the GMT then it'd all be fine. smile.gif

QUOTE (Muspellsheimr @ Nov 15 2008, 09:28 PM) *
Any chance someone copied the chat, & can post a transcript?

Chat transcript courtesy of Adam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012