Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Power points.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Hagga
I can't find the thread, but someone mentioned that instead of taking a metamagic at initiation, an adept could gain an additional powerpoint. Additional, as in, to the one you get for raising your magic. Can't find anything in the books I have, but then, I'm notorious for missing this sort of stuff.
Glyph
It's probably not in the book, unless you get a brand new one. It's in the errata for Street Magic. Basically, as an optional rule, adepts can choose to gain an additional power point instead of a metamagical technique.
Hagga
Ah, ta. Just a curiosity thing. And my book is not new, I picked it up when it came out over here. It is dogeared and well "loved". Note that loved actually means abused, since we all use it.
Ryu
Buy a replacement, the English cover got a cool colour change.
Muspellsheimr
I prefer the blue over the orange/red recolor. It annoys me, as I need a new copy, & like the errata included in my books.
TheOOB
I'm annoyed that I am contemplating shelling out another $30 for a book I allready own. The new cover is nice, but not a deal maker/breaker, but I do love included errata.

Now if only they would include the digital grimore in the new print of street magic...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012