Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosquito Drones
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
loadsol
Could you modify a mosquito to inject poison with cyberware? On the other hand would it be better to just make a mosquito drone, and if so how would you make one?
Ancient History
You can do that using biodrones from Augmentation.
Heath Robinson
QUOTE (loadsol @ Nov 17 2008, 02:47 AM) *
On the other hand would it be better to just make a mosquito drone, and if so how would you make one?

You're in luck, Arsenal include the Dragonfly minidrone. Just tear out the old special machinery and replace it with an injection system.
Bearclaw
A Dragonfly is too big. If you had a mosquito sized drone, you could just send it along with some real mosquitos and, assuming the dose is small enough, basicly be unnoticed when it delivers it's payload.
Neraph
The Biodrone Swarms in Augmentation talk about getting chemical glands and injection ports.
Meschler
Dont do this !!

I have had a similar idea almost 15 Years ago in my Star Wars campaign. The plan was to capture the PC's with roboter dragonflys which poisen them with some narcotics so the "evil" guy could catch them.

The players was angry about that and get mad because they couldnt do anything against this and in the end this caused the breakup of my gameing group.

Just my two cents,
Meschler

Neraph
Nah, be mean and, instead of using Neurostun or Narcoject, use something like HMHVV, Ebola Plus, or Gamma-Anthrax.
Heath Robinson
Or the bloodboiling "Deus special".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012