Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know you are an AIESECer when...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chrysalis
Greets,

I had to share this little tidbit with you. We had a chat about leadership as our team still does not have a leader. As we were discussing how exactly we would pick our leader, only about ten minutes later I had put together a leadership application form with all the necessary data and even a SWOT analysis.

I feel mostly strange in that I could put something together like that in so little time.

The next thing will be of course be an a STP (Shadowrun team plan), which will be evaluated on the basis of its measures; PLPs (personal learning plan); 360 feedback forms, and of course 3 month evaluation of its five functional areas with national oversight. This does not take into account the numerous competitions we will be competing collectively against other countries.

Anyways, for your personal pleasure I bring you the leadership application form.

http://www.2shared.com/file/4300815/3e51fd...pplication.html

-Chrysalis
hobgoblin
heh, this reminds me of the forms found in SLA industries.

one is the standard agent contract, another is a search and seizure forum that the agents can fill out on the spot (something any good GM should have on hand to get the players into the role).

but the best one is probably the color coded mission cards. just dont ever accept a black one wink.gif
the_real_elwood
I like it. Stuff like this is a good way for GM's to get players into roleplaying, especially those players that aren't particularly good with it or need a little help.
knasser
Ha! That's great. I wish my group would get that involved. Well, one of them gets very involved, but in a creepy, you-do-know-you're-not-you're-character-don't-you? sort of way. Your form is much better. smile.gif
Dr Funfrock
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Nov 18 2008, 04:53 PM) *
heh, this reminds me of the forms found in SLA industries.

one is the standard agent contract, another is a search and seizure forum that the agents can fill out on the spot (something any good GM should have on hand to get the players into the role).

but the best one is probably the color coded mission cards. just dont ever accept a black one wink.gif

The forms in SLA were pure awesome. I personally loved the Destruction of Property form... for when you really, really, need to let loose with the high explosives.
hobgoblin
or write one out when there is a "oh crap!" moment wink.gif

only problem was, they where never valid for SLA property...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012