Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghost Cartels Color Maps
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
We just made the color versions of all the maps from Ghost Cartels available for free download, in preparation of the November 25th street date -- call your local store and let them know that you want a copy of the book!

Our reprint of Street Magic will be streeting on the 25th, too.

http://www.shadowrun4.com/wordpress/2008/1...ps-to-download/
Fortune
Thank you, thank you, thank you. smile.gif
toturi
Impressive. Most impressive.
wusselpompf
yeah, reminds me on the old DMZ and sprawl maps stuff, which is not bad at all wink.gif

just have to geht my tokens from silver angel out again grinbig.gif
Synner
I'm really happy how these maps came out. Sean Macdonald did such an amazing job, we really wanted to offer the higher rez, full color versions for people to use when playing through Ghost Cartels. Together with the location descriptions and stats provided in the Crime Scenes sidebars they're a cool example of the ready-to-use and added value content we've tried to offer gamemasters in Ghost Cartels (plus many of them are reusable). I actually had to laminate my printout of the Kowloon Compound map to run the Massacre.

As Adam mentioned in a previous posting on SR4.com, Sean Macdonald will be working on several upcoming products for us and if you like these maps, wait till you get a load of the stuff he's done for us since.
BIG BAD BEESTE
Ooo, you big tease Synner.

They are nice and shiny though and doubly useful as printable handouts ready for gameplay.

@ wusselpompf: Ditto, term.
TW
@Beeste: Nice to see you posting again, pal! Check your mail in the next few days!
Ryu
What Fortune said. Very nice. love.gif
SincereAgape
Those maps look amazing. It further adds on to how full of awesomesauce Ghost Cartels looks.
Backgammon
Wow I really can't wait till the 25th!
Wesley Street
Very nice! Thanks for these.
Aaron
Those can't be real Shadowrun maps. They have restrooms.
Synner
We learn our lessons. I believe in one of the upcoming maps there's even an outhouse. nyahnyah.gif
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Synner @ Nov 22 2008, 03:41 PM) *
We learn our lessons. I believe in one of the upcoming maps there's even an outhouse. nyahnyah.gif

rotfl.gif
Malachi
The street dates of the Street Magic reprint and Ghost Cartels will also see the PDFs updated (I'm hoping)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012