Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghost Cartels
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Got hardcopy finally and tearing through it. So far great stuff. Only up front thought is simply could have put all information for each chapter together instead of full story up front and crunch in second half. Might change my mind about this as I get more it digested.

Early read not even done yet but few things have jumped out at me.

1. Some other BAD's Toadstone and Royal Jelly.
2. I can't seem to find stats on RAMhounds anywere. Mentioned twice in book but not seeing stat block anywere.

Hope to have full review in couple days after done soaking it all up and taking my notes for next weekends game.

Edit: Seen plenty of nods to older editions, including mention of the "elementals". Like that stuff.
Sir_Psycho
RAMhounds? Sounds a lot like the Slamhounds from William Gibson's Sprawl trilogy. Any resemblance to explosive filled biodrones?
Ancient History
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Nov 29 2008, 04:59 PM) *
1. Some other BAD's Toadstone and Royal Jelly.

Former: Arsenal, latter: Feral Cities.

2. I can't seem to find stats on RAMhounds anywere. Mentioned twice in book but not seeing stat block anywere.

Looks like they were accidentally dropped from the Grunts and Moving Target section. Treat 'em as dogs (p.291, SR4) with the augmentations of a Parashield SkySpy (p.154, Augmentation) for the meantime.
BookWyrm
I'll have to wait for a few weeks until I can pick up my Ghost Cartels book.
Backgammon
Wasn't Royal Jelly the stuff from.. what was the mission, Queen Euphoria? Insect spirits made it, it was yummy.
Fortune
No, that was Amber Gel, if I recall correctly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012