Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feral Cities
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zolhex
Amazon

Now yes I know sometimes release dates are sent out that don't mean much, but still I figured I'd post this for anyone that may be interested.

Got the notice in my email today.
imperialus
OOooo! Shiny. Happy Birthday to me.
Adam
Please note that we haven't announced a Street Date for Feral Cities. Amazon is conjecturizing. smile.gif
vapor
QUOTE (Adam @ Dec 3 2008, 06:31 PM) *
Amazon is conjecturizing. smile.gif

Kinky.
Jaid
yeah, was gonna say... they don't even have the PDF out yet, do they? (and if so, why didn't someone get a megaphone and yell it out loud enough for me to hear it way over here in Canada, dangit!) =P

so, quite frankly, i would be absolutely shocked if amazon had any sort of remotely solid evidence that feral cities is going to be out in 2 weeks.
Zolhex
Hey I said it was Amazon and that the release date did seem to sound off to me I just listed it for a laugh.
Daddy's Little Ninja
To celebrate the season of peace and love and the birth of the savior, we bring you this book about places without hope or peace that are wracked by violence and social Darwinism of the worst sort.
Ancient History
Aw man, DLN guessed the plot.
Cantankerous
QUOTE (Daddy's Little Ninja @ Dec 4 2008, 07:56 PM) *
To celebrate the season of peace and love and the birth of the savior, we bring you this book about places without hope or peace that are wracked by violence and social Darwinism of the worst sort.

Where? Vatican City? Or maybe Mecca?
BookWyrm
I'll probably wait until ICON to pick up Feral Cities.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012