Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Year
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tziluthi
It's twelve o'clock so, Happy New Year from Perth, Australia.

Just though I'd post this before I go outside to see the fireworks.

Have a good year, you lot. biggrin.gif
toturi
Yup, it's 12 here in Singapore too...

Happy new year to you guys too
Kagetenshi
How is 2004? I've still got another 12 hours and change to wait...

~J
Nath
QUOTE (Kagetenshi @ Dec 31 2003, 05:48 PM)
How is 2004? I've still got another 12 hours and change to wait...

If somebody plan to answer, please do with the spoiler tag grinbig.gif
Fresno Bob
OMG TERES ROBOTS N NINJA ALEINS EVRYWHAR!!!111!one!
Tanka

*stab*
The Grifter
"And lo, God spoketh, and said that on New Year's Day of 2004, he shalt send down thy mighty Predator Omega to smite thy evil of thine world."

Happy New Year, drekheads. smile.gif
Fresno Bob
Predator Omega, with his seductive girlfriend, AegisBreaker.

Happy New Year, Choombas.
kevyn668
The Grifter Posted on Dec 31 2003, 06:38 PM
  "And lo, God spoketh, and said that on New Year's Day of 2004, he shalt send down thy mighty Predator Omega to smite thy evil of thine world."

Happy New Year, drekheads.

rotfl.gif

Happy New Year. (T-10:16:??, here.)
Aramus
Happy New Year from a fellow french wobble.gif It's 13:47 here, and I'm gonna play Shadowrun to pass the year cyber.gif
Phaeton
Well, here's to goping my resident state doesn't have crazy problems in the coming year... rotate.gif wobble.gif rollin.gif spin.gif twirl.gif

Happy 2004, you crazy and otherwise for fitly sane for outside civilization looneys!
Hot Wheels
7 hours until New York hits the new year. My sweetie is working tonight, so I won't get too hammered, but will wait up for him. Thank God he won't be in Times Square.
fourstring_samurai
new york rocks my face!
my band recently played cbgbs, which was the friggin' poo!

happy new year!

Austere Emancipator
Greetings from the future!

I wish those morons would stop shooting rockets on our front yard. I just might have to open a can of whoop-ass on them if they don't stop soon.

(0:08 AM local time here in the Eastern European Time sector, so that means EST has 6h50min left. Hah, you guys are so slow.)
Req
We're savoring the last bits of '03, here on the Pacific. smile.gif
Tanka
Yeah, and I get to blow three-and-a-half hours on a car ride.

Woo-freaking-hoo. Too bad it'll be dark, otherwise I'd read Bug City. Instead I'll have to do much sleeping.
Fortune
Season's Greasings to y'all, from the bottom of my dumpster. wink.gif
Saintgrimm
I'm just waiting for that midnight kiss. Will be the first new years I have with a wife.
Phaeton
4 hours 55 minutes and counting for us eastern seaboarders in the U(CA)S grinbig.gif
Diesel
7.56 hours to go.

I'll be spending the New Years playing lasertag from 2300-0600. Fun in the dark!
Saintgrimm
Laser Tag in the dark is always fun. We once did paintball in the dark...but that was for Halloween.
Diesel
Haha, towards the end of the night the operators just want to see some injuries, so we play squirtgun tag in the dark. And by dark, I mean /nothing/. So many falls, water + fog generator stuff = slippery as hell. It's great. Lawsuit-ariffic.
Diesel
Haha, towards the end of the night the operators just want to see some injuries, so we play squirtgun tag in the dark. And by dark, I mean /nothing/. So many falls, water + fog generator stuff = slippery as hell. It's great. Lawsuit-ariffic.
Phaeton
Three hours 15 minutes to go EST! biggrin.gif
Siege
I'm spending New Year's sick to my stomach. ohplease.gif

-Siege
Phaeton
Aw...
Siege
QUOTE (Phaeton)
Aw...

Well, unlike Saint I'm a solo act, so it doesn't really matter. grinbig.gif

-Siege
Rock-Steady
Ein frohes neues Jahr!!!

Or in plain english:

A happy New Year!!!!!!
Phaeton
49 MORE MINUTES EST!!!!!111one
Austere Emancipator
Oh for crying out loud. This year is teh suck. Spare yourselves from the trouble, don't do that New Year stuff at all.

These have been some of the most boring 6 hours of my life.
Phaeton
Weh.

23 MORE MINUTES EST!!!!!11111oneoneone
Austere Emancipator
Celebration going on around the world! The festive spirit is especially high in Chechnya and New York.
Phaeton
*sigh* Unless you LIVE in one of those places, Austere, be happy that your New Years bash isn't under near-martial law!

Don't worry! BE HAPPY!
Kagetenshi
I'm spending New Year's the entire friggin' way across the US (north-south) from my girlfriend frown.gif
Ah well. I'm used to it. Bloody long-distance relationships!
Nine minutes to go.

~J
Phaeton
1 MINUTE EST!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oneone
Fortune
Happy New Year! biggrin.gif
Phaeton
*shiny orb falls in New York* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *gets drunk off root beer*
Fahr
Happy new year from the Atzlan Border here in Tejas!

smile.gif

-Mike R.
Phaeton
Happy New Year from the CAS/Caribbean League! (I hope Tallahassee would be in the latter...) biggrin.gif
BumsofTacoma
QUOTE (Saintgrimm)
Laser Tag in the dark is always fun. We once did paintball in the dark...but that was for Halloween.

Merry New year and a happy birthday to me!

I once played Paintball in the dark. We used glow sticks to identify teams.
Note to all, do not hang glow stick on belt...... eek.gif

I still don't know if I can have kids or not
Phaeton
LMFAO!!!...No, not because of your pain, BumsOfTacoma. Just because it was funny. grinbig.gif
RedmondLarry
Happy New Year from Glow City!
BumsofTacoma
QUOTE (Phaeton)
LMFAO!!!...No, not because of your pain, BumsOfTacoma. Just because it was funny. grinbig.gif

Funny ? Am I a clown here to amuse you?

hmmmm, maybe I am, should get the make up and outfit...... AHHHHH no!

PS: Counter Strike piss's me the hell off!!! stupid awp's and ..... oh I give up.
Austere Emancipator
That's what you get for playing Counter-Strike. You get pissed off. Don't play it. Play America's Army: Operations. There you can get pissed off with style.
Phaeton
Or play Timesplitters 2 and get pissed at zombies and robots!
Austere Emancipator
That's lame. If you're gonna be pissed off, at least be pissed off at actual people. Being pissed off at something intangible is way worse.

Like being pissed off at the fact that it's 2004.
Phaeton
What about being pissed at being pissed that it's 2004?

And I've never liked online multiplayer shooters, so nyah...Meh...
Austere Emancipator
If you're pissed off just because it's 2004, I think it's a given you're also pissed at being pissed that it's 2004. And all the following steps, too.

Ever played Shadowrun online?
Phaeton
Yes. 'tis fun. biggrin.gif
BumsofTacoma
QUOTE (Austere Emancipator)
That's lame. If you're gonna be pissed off, at least be pissed off at actual people. Being pissed off at something intangible is way worse.

Like being pissed off at the fact that it's 2004.

But I do get pissed off at actual people......unless those other players arent real........but if they arent real..........does that mean im not real?............................................................
o dear ive gone and convinsed myself reality is false again. SEE WHAT COUNTER STRIKE DOES!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012