Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maps
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mattvo28
Hello,

I'm getting ready to start up another SR campain and was wondering where people get their maps of building/complexs/houses/suburbs from for their games?

Do you create all of them or pull them from real designs or something else? Are there any resources out there for people who don't want to create the layout of a hotel or other building needed?

Thank you for your help.
streetangelj
If you can find them, I recommend two sourcebooks for other games. The first is Thrilling Locations for the James Bond RPG (out of print, but findable on Amazon, E-bay, and occasionally Used game stores/for trade on rpg.net), the other is Critical Locations for D20 Modern (possibly available in your FLGS as well as those places above, probably on DrivethruRPG.com as well). Also I'll take this opportunity to pimp Method's (a poster here) maps on photobucket. I'm not sure if 0One made modern maps but their fantasy ones are excellent so they might be worth looking into. You can also just search the web and hope to get lucky, I got a few of my best maps that way.
Method
If you do a advanced search for "Maps" you will find numerous threads with some very good resources. wink.gif

P.S.- Thanks for the pimping, streetangelj. biggrin.gif
mattvo28
These are great.

Thank you Streetangelj and Method.

Matt
Wesley Street
I find usable floorplans and blueprints with a Google search, clean them up and scale them to the appropriate size using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. More here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012