Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Players Vs. GMs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
fourstring_samurai
sound off like you've got a pair!

(use your personal preference in judging exactly what "pair" means)
Req
If only one of my buddies would GM, I'd gladly play. But I've basically been GMing since high school, and that's a looooong time about now. smile.gif
fourstring_samurai
I feel your pain reg, I feel your pain.
I've been GMing our game for about 5 years, and the only other time someone GMed another SR game it was a one shot...
*sigh*

Kagetenshi
It's Req, actually, with everyone's favourite letter Q.

~J
fourstring_samurai
you know, i pondered on that a bit, and went with the g. mainly because my name's got the g and it looks the same.

sorry req! biggrin.gif
Req
And once again, Kagetenshi's got my back. Aww yeah. cool.gif

Fourstring - no worries, I'm getting used to it. smile.gif
Austere Emancipator
I've GM'd about... 350-400 games now. I've played about... 3 times, the latest being 6 years ago. I guess that counts as "mainly GM"?
Diesel
I've been GMing for about six years now, and aside from about five games interspersed quite regularly through there, I don't get to play much.

I wish someone would GM, so I could feel like I make all these characters for something, but as it stands all my friends are "too busy". Bitches. biggrin.gif
BumsofTacoma
I used to play only for lack of courage when it came up to bat...... GM wise I mean.............

Anyway, it seems since I started GMing, the players like me as a gm better, thus now I hardly ever play.

side note, four string, what kind of bass do you own?
StealthBanana
I play 100% with one group and GM 100% with the other.

So far, I've enjoyed GMing more. Mostly because Diesel is a realism Nazi, and I have a bad habit of being busy when he wants to game...

nuyen.gif frown.gif nuyen.gif
fourstring_samurai
side note, four string, what kind of bass do you own?

i've got a couple. a black musicman sterling with a rose wood fretboard, and a sunburst fender american jazz bass. i use both when i play live, for different tunings. I play through a ampeg svt-4 and an 8x10 cab. i'm thinking of switching over to a mesa 400+ though, since i love the tube sound biggrin.gif .

what about you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012