Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: December Shadowrun Fan Chat
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tiger Eyes
Shadowrun Fan Chat
Saturday, December 20th, 2008, 10 AM PST
Join the developers and authors for a Year In Review fan chat. We'll be talking about and answering questions for products produced in 2008 and touching on everything else that's gone on this year. We'll also be opening it up for fans to tell us what they liked and disliked this year. See you there!

Same place as always: The Shadowrun Chat room on Battlecorps
Prime Mover
Any transcript on this one? I was off having a baby that day...well not me the wife..but you get the idea.
Adam
Awesome time machine you have, then, since we haven't had the chat yet... wink.gif
dog_xinu
QUOTE (Adam @ Dec 17 2008, 06:47 PM) *
Awesome time machine you have, then, since we haven't had the chat yet... wink.gif

he is probably already sleep deprived and the "bundle of joy" isnt even hear yet. grinbig.gif or at least that is my guess.
Prime Mover
Three days without sleep and a death in the family ...guess wasn't paying enough attention to dates my bad.
cryptoknight
Yes... but now it's the 22nd...

When can we get the transcript?

smile.gif
BishopMcQ
I posted a transcript here a few minutes after the Chat was over. Adam is currently digging his way through various layout projects and I'd suspect that a prettier version will be released "Some Time Soon." Previous experience has shown that it is always released before the next dev-chat happens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012