(Attacker in meleecombat modifier -1)
Krav Maga 1 (10)
(Ready weapon becomes a free actions)
Escrima 1 (10)
(+1 DV on Club attacks)
Born Rich (20)
Bilingual (10)

Negative :

Uncommon moderate allergy(cold iron) (-20)
SINner (Standard) (-10)
In Debt 4 (-40)

Skills: (304)

Active: (239)

Athletics (Group) 3 (35)
Pistols (Semi-automatic) 4 (24)
Automatics 3 (14)
Longarms (Shotguns) 2 (10)
Heavy weapons 2 (cool.gif
Throwing Weapons (Lobbed) 2 (10)
Dodge (Ranged) 2 (10)
Blades (Swords) 2 (10)
Clubs (Batons) 2 (10)
Unarmed 3 (14)
Pilot Ground Craft (Motorcycles) 2 (10)
Pilot Watercraft (Motorboats) 1 (6)
Perception (Visual) 2 (10)
Parachuting (Base jumping) 1 (6)
Diving 1 (4)
Con (Fast talk) 2 (10)
Intimidation (Mental) 2 (10)
Etiquette 2 (cool.gif
Negotiation 1 (Bargaining) (6)
Leadership 1 (4)
Infiltration (Urban) 2 (10)
Armorer (Firearms) 2 (10)

Knowledges: (51)

Fashion 3 (7)
Cyber Augmentations 2 (4)
Magical Theory 1 (2)
Weapons 4 (11)
Military Theory 2 (4)
Gun Smugling 2 (4)
Cooking 2 (4)
Celebrity Gossip 3 (7)
Motorcycles 2 (4)
Ballroom dances 2 (4)

Languages: (14)

English N (0)
Russia N (0)
French 3 (7)
Sperethiel 3 (7)

Contacts: (50)

6/6 Nikolai (24)
4/4 fixer (16)
2/3 Bartender (10)

Gear: (120)

Cyberware:
Attention coprocessor 3
Two engraved alphaware datajacks
Aplhaware fiberoptic hair(≈1m)
Aplhaware breast implants
Rating 3 cybereyes with low-light vision, eye light system, smartlink, vision enhancment 2, vision magnification and flare compensation
Rating 2 cyberears with balance augmentor, spatial recongnizer and audio enhancer 2
Obvious full right arm with body 7, agility 10, strenght 7, armor 2 and cyberlimb casemod

Bioware:
Synaptic booster 1
Sleep regulator
2nd Hand Muscle toner 2
2nd Hand Muscle augmentation 2
2nd Hand Platelet factories
2nd Hand Synthacardium 3
Clean metabolism
Dietware
Silky skin

Weapons:
Pair of smartlinked Defiance EX Shockers
Two hidden gun arm slides
200 Taser darts

Pair of smartlinked Colt Government 2066:s with extended clips, silencers and level 1 custom look modifications
108 Hollow point rounds

Pair of smartlinked FN 5-7C with personalised grip, gas vent 3 and level 1 custom look modifications
80 Stick-n-Shock rounds

Pair of sawed-off PJSS Model 55 shotguns with laser sight, personalized grip and custom looks 1 modifications
200 Shock lock rounds

Ceska Black Scorpion with laser sight,personalized grip, gas vent 3, extended clip and custom look 1
88 EX-Explosive rounds

Smartlinked snub nose ruger super warhawk
24 EX-Explosive rounds and three speed loaders

Yamaha Sakura Fubuki with laser sight and personalized grip
80 explosive rounds

Ares Viper Slivergun with laser sight and gas vent 3
60 Flechette Rounds

Eight Concealable Holsters
Three quick-draw holster

Smartlinked FN P93 Praetor with an additional clip, gas vent 3 modification, personalised grip and a lanyard
100 EX-Explosive rounds
200 Regular rounds

Ares Desert Strike with internal bipod, silencer and an external smartgun system
56 EX-Explosive Rounds

Franchi SPAS-22 with a personalised grip and sling

20 Thermal smoke grenades
20 Flash-Bang Grenades
10 High Explosive Grenades
10 White phosphorus grenades
10 Pepper punch gas granades

Hardliner gloves with custom look 2
Claymore with custom look 2 and personalised grip
Katana with custom look 2 and personalised grip
Four ceramic knifes
Pair of extendable batons
telescoping staff

50 Spare Clips

Armor:
Vashon Islands Steampunk line custom tailored:
Overcoat with gel packs, fire resistance 2 and nonconductivity 2
Corset with chemical protection 2 and nonconductivity 1
Knickers with insulation 1
Blouse with Chemical protection 1 and noncondutivity 1
Trousers and boots in same style

Form-fitting body armor half-body suit with Fire resistance 2, chemical protection 2 and nonconductivity 2

Vashon Islands Aces High Jacket with Fire resistance 2, insulation 2 and nonconductivity 2

SecureTech PPP System discreet set

Vehicles:
Evo Pegasus with Motorcycle Gyro Stabilization

Lifestyle:
Two months of high lifestyle

Other:
Transys Avalon Commlink with Hardening 6 and Armor 5
Novatech Navi OS
Firewall 6
FT L Matrixware Power Suite
Personality Software and Virtual Surround Music
Rating 3 sensor software: empathy, gait and noise analysis, lie detection, vehicle identification, facial and noice recognition
Rating 3 linguasoft: Japan, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic
Rating 6 mapsoft: Seattle, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Los Angeles, Neo-Tokyo, Dubai, Prague, Venice, Lisbon, Oslo, Stockholm, Geneva, Amsterdam, Jerusalem, Moscow, Vladivostok, Singapore, New Orleans, Karavan,
Calcutta, Guam, Honolulu, Mumbai, Hamburg, Caracas, Vienna, Paris, Rome, GeMiTo, Trieste, Christiania, Helsinki, Antwerp, Europort, Kronstad, Denver,
Subvocal Microphone, AR Gloves and Satellite Link

40xSkinlink
Rating 3 fake SIN
Rating 4 fake license
Glyph
She's a nice generalist build. What kind of players are in your group? With 750 Karma, you can make some real monsters, so if they are the type to min-max, she could wind up overshadowed by them.
Mäx
Sadly i don't have a gaming group right now, i just wanted to get some feedback on the build as i have been building her for a while now.
And yeas i now min/maxer will definedly have more dice, but but thats just not in my nature. I was just picking skills that i thought she should have, consentrating somewhat to social and combat stuff.
Even if i would end up playing with min/maxers a team can always use a back-up face and a team can't have too many fighters smile.gif
Aaron
Quick question: where do you get a mapsoft of Karavan? Wouldn't it be obsolete after a couple of days?
ElFenrir
Yah, definitely a good generalist type of build. Now, yeah, it looks like there isn't a ton of minmaxing, but I might suggest something:

She has Ready Weapon Free and +1 DV on Club attacks. I'd drop Unarmed to 2 and take Clubs at 3, since it looks like she pays more attention to them; she'd do a bit more damage with them as well. Just a suggestion. Hell, you could probably just drop unarmed to 1 with an 8 Agility, and bump Clubs or Blades up again(ready weapon free counts for blades and clubs, after all), and with a not-super-high base DV(good, but not uber), it might give some extra oomph; and certain Clubs can do Stun damage, so taking someone out of a fight nonlethally wouldn't be a problem.

It might sound a bit min-maxy, but it's what I might do for this build(focus on what the Qualities are focusing on, for example.)
Mäx
QUOTE (Aaron @ Jan 2 2009, 08:01 PM) *
Quick question: where do you get a mapsoft of Karavan? Wouldn't it be obsolete after a couple of days?

Well wouldn't it update it's self as a legal software.

QUOTE (ElFenrir @ Jan 2 2009, 08:18 PM) *
She has Ready Weapon Free and +1 DV on Club attacks. I'd drop Unarmed to 2 and take Clubs at 3, since it looks like she pays more attention to them; she'd do a bit more damage with them as well. Just a suggestion. Hell, you could probably just drop unarmed to 1 with an 8 Agility, and bump Clubs or Blades up again(ready weapon free counts for blades and clubs, after all), and with a not-super-high base DV(good, but not uber), it might give some extra oomph; and certain Clubs can do Stun damage, so taking someone out of a fight nonlethally wouldn't be a problem.

It might sound a bit min-maxy, but it's what I might do for this build(focus on what the Qualities are focusing on, for example.)

I kinda wanted the unarmed 3 to reflect the fact that she's done multiple martial arts for years and she only pays attention to clubs in escrima(i wanted her to have that martial arts and could really deside which bonus to pick, in the end i went club damage) actually thats where the speck on batons comes from.

So you guys aren't finding any claring mistakes in the build, thats good.
Aaron
QUOTE (Mäx @ Jan 2 2009, 12:50 PM) *
Well wouldn't it update it's self as a legal software.

I suppose, if there's a legit software vendor out there that does maps of Karavan. Personally, I think the city loses some of its appeal if you have some yabanci company selling maps. But I can see where you're coming from. If it was me, I'd run it by my GM, just in case.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012