Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Christmas present?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
QUOTE (Synner @ Dec 10 2008, 09:11 PM) *
To be honest, while as GM I loved Tenoch and Chikao as recurring foes, I think my players really got a kick out of dealing with Huk. One of them keeps asking me to go back to H-K and I'm pretty sure its because he wants to find out what happened to the Triad bad ass after the events in the Kowloon Walled City.

As for Cesar... I suggest everyone keep their eyes on the website for a Christmas present.

We've must have ended up on the bad list, we didn't get our present! ;(
BookWyrm
Not to sound confused, but which website?
toturi
I would suppose he meant the SR4 website. The only thing I would term a Christmas present would be the Feral City preview and unless something was hidden in Feral Cities(which I would leave to those with the book to find), I think it would be in those small teasers on the 4 page.
The Jake
He's saying Synner shafted us. nyahnyah.gif

- J.
hosh
Might be the mention of a new source book called "vice" in that little blurb in the jackpoint.
wusselpompf
QUOTE (toturi @ Jan 2 2009, 10:23 AM) *
I would suppose he meant the SR4 website.

maybe he meant holostreets and a christmas yet to come... wobble.gif
Cain
QUOTE (wusselpompf @ Jan 3 2009, 09:16 AM) *
maybe he meant holostreets and a christmas yet to come... wobble.gif

Ooh! Ooh! SoLA is finally here! wink.gif
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Jan 2 2009, 12:11 AM) *
We've must have ended up on the bad list, we didn't get our present! ;(

*mutters... and heads off to find Peter...*
Muspellsheimr
QUOTE (hosh @ Jan 3 2009, 08:38 AM) *
Might be the mention of a new source book called "vice" in that little blurb in the jackpoint.

We have known about Vice for months.
hosh
Lol I am a bit behind the times. Need to spend more time reading I guess. read.gif
Prime Mover
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Jan 3 2009, 12:29 PM) *
*mutters... and heads off to find Peter...*

Did you find him? grinbig.gif
BookWyrm
I despise rumors & rumor-mongering. I'll wait until something is confirmed to be there to even consider to pay it lip service.
Prime Mover
What rumor mongering, I think were just discussing a quoted post made by Synner right?
Prime Mover
Really didn't mean to confuse anyone or cause anyone to start "rumor mongering". Honestly was just curious if I missed something pertaining to this statement.

"As for Cesar... I suggest everyone keep their eyes on the website for a Christmas present."

Considered the fact that Adam has had computer problems or maybe just someone forgot. Didn't mean to sow any confusion.
BookWyrm
'Sokay, Prime Mover.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012