Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name that NPC?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Orion
Can anyone remember the name of the werewolf fixer in Never Deal with a Dragon? I think it was Castillio, but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
Fortune
Castillano smile.gif
Orion
QUOTE (Fortune)
Castillano smile.gif

Thanks a bunch! Do you know if he is mentioned in any other books, or given stats in any of the suplements?
kevyn668
He's mentioned in the Striper series of novels. I know he has a cameo in Striper:Assisn and the Striper short story found in "Into the Shadows".

As far as I know, he's never given stats...Go wild with it!
Fortune
IIRC, he's also sometimes known as known as Steel.

He shows up in Into the Shadows (Striper short story), Striper Assassin, and Who Hunts the Hunter. It's possible he also makes an appearance in later books, like Tails You Lose, but I'm not sure.

Unfortunately, I don't recall ever seeing anything in the way official stats for him.
Ancient History
Unless Lisa Smedman is Nathan Yale Xavier Smith in drag, he did not write Tails You Lose.
Fortune
Duh!!! I have no clue why I was thinking it was a Nyx Smith book. I haven't yet read it (I can't find the damn thing anywhere!), but I did know who wrote it. embarrassed.gif

So AnHi, do you recall any further appearances of Castillano?
mfb
nathan yale xavier... jeez, poor guy--sounds like someone's first character. "he's got white hair! and a scar over his eye! and his eyes glow blue! and his name is... nathan yale xavier! yeah!"
Fresno Bob
Don't diss over-eye scars, man. The 12 Snake Eyes GI Joe had one, and we all know Snake Eyes was the badass Ninja Joe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012