Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghost Cartels
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
wylie
reading close over some of the NPCs in the 1st part of Ghost Cartels, I found xa firebird with a game hiccup....

he has both reaction enhancers and wired reflexes, which in SR4 p335 states wired reflexes cannot work with any other initiative enhancements
his reaction reads 4(7), which i have no problem with

its the iniative that gets weird
init.: 11(12)

I would understand 7(11), but not 11 (12)

any help here or is this just an errata that slipped through the cracks

Mainly, I want to make sure I am running the NPCs right for my game, as I am starting the Ghost Cartels with a pre-mission before jumping into the main stream

thanks
wylie cyber.gif
sinthalix
This was discussed in the main Shadowrun discussion forum...my "searchfu" is a little weak right now after running my home game, so I can't direct you to the exact thread.

However, it's somewhere in there...sorry I can't be more specific!

Hope this helps you find the answers you're looking for (and so we don't have to worry about rehashing this topic:)
The Jake
QUOTE (wylie @ Jan 25 2009, 05:23 AM) *
reading close over some of the NPCs in the 1st part of Ghost Cartels, I found xa firebird with a game hiccup....

he has both reaction enhancers and wired reflexes, which in SR4 p335 states wired reflexes cannot work with any other initiative enhancements
his reaction reads 4(7), which i have no problem with

its the iniative that gets weird
init.: 11(12)

I would understand 7(11), but not 11 (12)

any help here or is this just an errata that slipped through the cracks

Mainly, I want to make sure I am running the NPCs right for my game, as I am starting the Ghost Cartels with a pre-mission before jumping into the main stream

thanks
wylie cyber.gif

The official errata states both the writer and editor were smoking crack and tempo at the same time.

This is the end result.

Sorry.

- J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012