Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What if a user is using black hammer? Also, take a look at my cheat sheet
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadowfox
Alright, so when it talks about blackout and black hammer, it only says the black IC's rating + the black hammer/out program. What if a user is attacking someone else with it, what do you use for the part other than the rating of the program?

Secondly, I've been working on character sheets (because quite frankly, the ones in the book suck), and I'm working on a hacker/rigger page, and so far I've been trying to condense as much information about each program that I can, basically, giving a brief summary of what you can do with the program.

*LINK* Take a look, and feedback about what is worded wrong/ any confusing info, what I should add/subtract would be extremely useful. When I'm done with the entire character sheet I'm going to post it here.

Highlighted blue stats are yours, red is target stats
evilgoattea
Unless I'm mistaken any fighting in the matrix uses Cybercombat and Program. So Blackhammer should be no different.
InfinityzeN
You are correct, Cybercombat + Program. If you are using the optional rules from Unwired, it is Logic + Cybercombat (Cap: Program Rating).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012