Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Additional info on Black Lodge...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Blackpool
I've been searching and searching and can't find the post. It was a PM conversation if I remember right. Basicially it was non-canon origins and plot things for the Black Lodge. Anybody have it or know how to find the post?
Muspellsheimr
If it was a post, you can find it here.
Note: I don't know exactly what you are looking for, so did not bother to narrow it down any more.

If it was a PM, you are basically SOL.
Blackpool
I guess I did word that badly. The post was someone else posting a PM that they had had with Peter (I think, not totally positive. About 90% sure) where he went into some origins and extended information about the Black Lodge. Nothing that was probably ever going to be canon, more like a pet project thing he did while working of SoE. I remember skimming it and thinking of using it for a game and now that I want to use it I can't find it.
Ryu
here
Muspellsheimr
I would just like to say it was included in my search. Fourth-to-last.
BookWyrm
Interesting stuff. Too bad it's not official.
Backgammon
QUOTE (Muspellsheimr @ Feb 3 2009, 07:28 PM) *

Duly noted Mus, duly noted *pat on shoulder* wink.gif
Blackpool
Yes, this is it. Thank you guys for the assistance and sorry I didn't note it's presence in my quick scrolling earlier, hard to go over data at a coffee shop full of girls sometimes. rotate.gif

Now that the information is in hand, has anyone run a game using the links and expanded on the idea at all? Really any ideas on the Black Lodge at all are welcome.
Ryu
QUOTE (Muspellsheimr @ Feb 4 2009, 01:28 AM) *

If you know you can find something with the search term "vigilia evangelica", posts made by Synner, you do not open someone elses search in hopes that it will work even better... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012