Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corporate lab
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
raggedhalo
Hi folks,

For my table's run tonight, I'm planning on running something from Emergence (we're right toward the end of that campaign track and going to start Ghost Cartels soon). I was wondering if anyone had any maps or floorplans of corporate labs I could use, as I can't really find anything cool on Google.

Cheers,
Joe
Sir_Psycho
Off the top of my head, the first adventure in SR3's First Run book has a fairly large and versatile looking corporate lab. An older book, DNA DOA also has a two-section corporate lab.

I'll look through my map folder and see if there's anything appropriate. Are there any particular things you want? Large only? Small only? Any special equipment/access points?
Chrysalis
What kind of lab are you looking for?

-Chrysalis
raggedhalo
I was looking for a computer lab; I ended up using Teklon Industries from First Run, although it's actually the second adventure in that book (the first is Food Fight!).

Weirdly, I bought both First Run and DNA/DOA in the last month or so in order to complete my collection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012