Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RAMMING
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Red-ROM
I've read the arguments on ramming, how the passengers have to resist the same damage as the vehicle. Then I read page 103 in arsenal under saftey systems and crashing. That reads:
According to the standard SR4 vehicle combat rules, passengers are not injured if their vehicle crashes or is destroyed.

it goes on to say that this only applies if your seatbelts and airbags are working, but I have to ask...WHAT GIVES!?!

If I ram a pedestrian with my Ares road master I have to resist at least 8P, but if I flip it into a brick wall I'm fine? Why would I buy the personal safety upgrades? Did someone forget to delete that sentence in editing? Where does it say this in the BBB?
hobgoblin
SR4 p162, ramming, full auto and area effect spells damage both vehicle and passengers.

all other forms of damage only damage one or the other (and defaults to vehicle unless damage is specifically targeted at the passenger).
Draco18s
I think Ramming damaging both passengers and vehicles is for the vehicle being rammed not the one doing the ramming. Because a vehicle can't full auto or area effect itself, therefore all 3 methods of dual damage are from other sources.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012