Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Money & pay
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Browncoatone
Just wondering.
Phylos Fett
My players tend to get a little irate when they are paid in anything other than ¥. Of course, when you are dealing with wageslaves, sometimes all they have is corpscrip vegm.gif
InfinityzeN
I've paid the characters with everything on that list except uncertified nuyen and corp stock.
Sir_Psycho
I'm a little dissapointed that "european currency" is listed, while "certified cred" isn't. Especially considering it's canonically a common payment for shadowrunners.
Browncoatone
In my mind certified cred is the default and I'm interested in the exceptions to the rule.
Dreadlord
Um, you might want to read the poll question again...
Browncoatone
Um, you might want to read the poll question again...

OK

What forms of payment do you accept or issue other than certified Nuyen?

Nuyen, credit, same dif right?
Kanada Ten
In addition to goods, my PCs are usually paid with services. Favors, arrangements, influence, contacts...
TheForgotten
Dreadlord

You know most Southerners younger that a certain age have never seen an episode of Hee Haw. Oh and some folks do think Graceland is tacky (especially those who were born well after Elvis's death). Other then that your sig is accurate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012