Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to SoLA?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TBRMInsanity
What ever happened to Shadows of Latin America? I signed up with HoloStreets.com but never heard anything else from them. Now HoloStreets.com just forwards to Shadowrun4.com . I love the Shadows series of books and would like to know what is happening in Latin America. Along those same lines I would have loved to see a Shadows of Africa book as well. There seems to be so much happening in these two contenants but no official information released.
Jaid
feral cities has a brief overview of what most of africa is like.

as far as SoLA, it's still sitting in limbo, waiting to get finished.
hobgoblin
to many projects, not enough people...
Ancient History
It got eaten by a grue.
Matsci
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Mar 11 2009, 06:45 PM) *
It got eaten by a grue.

You shouldn't leave products in the dark.
Whipstitch
The frightening thing is that they left holostreets subscribers in the dark.
Cardul
QUOTE (Whipstitch @ Mar 12 2009, 12:45 AM) *

Actually, that was just a mailing list for you to be on when they ever got it up.

And, supposedly, the person who was developing holostreets left or something, and took all the information to access the mailing list with him/her. With no way for TPTB to access it, there was not much they could do.

However, we have it confirmed in the PDF for the 20th Anniversary Sr4 BBB that Holostreets IS goign to be up imminently, since, well...it is listed in their "Find us on the web" and it listed Holostreets as a "Shadowrun Subscription service." I think that might have been the big announcement that Adam was talking about...not the(already known about) 20th Anniversary edition of the BBB.
TBRMInsanity
QUOTE (Whipstitch @ Mar 11 2009, 11:45 PM) *

Yeah and I'm one of them.
Adam
Let's be clear about something: There are no Holostreets "subscribers," in that we have not taken a single solitary dime from anyone. There was an announcement mailing list, and at some point it got broken. Trying to recover the user list is one of those things on the TODO list.

As always, when we have Holostreets news to announce, we will announce it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012