Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iPhone/iTouch Applications
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DV8
Can anyone tell me if they have found any iPhone or iTouch applications for Shadowrun? Stuff like dicerollers, character generators or other such goodies?
Synner667
there's an iPhone app called Dicenomicon (I think it is), which is a customizable dice roller.

I find it very useful.
DireRadiant
The best app on the iPhone is the browser, I get to all my online resources that way. It's like I don't need to have any memory on my iPhone and can use the the whole Matrix.

Otherwise so far the dice rollers that have Target Number type systems in it cost money. Yuch.
DV8
Hmmm, I was looking for a new project to keep my busy (besides Fallout 3, of course), so perhaps I'll make something fun. smile.gif
TBRMInsanity
I have been looking for similar apps for my Nokia n800 (Maemo Linux OS). It looks like I will have to write the apps myself. I will only do it though if I know there will be more then just myself that would use the apps.
Synner667
I dimly remember that FanPro (I think it was) put out an OS X dice roller widget, which I think is just a javascript thingy.

Maybe, you can get the code for that and use it ??
TBRMInsanity
I suppose you could use this:

http://shadowrun.dashifen.com/content/sr4/...ller_online.php
Zen Shooter01
It takes a little getting used to, but the Dicenomicon is very good.
WhiteWolf
QUOTE (TBRMInsanity @ Mar 17 2009, 02:07 PM) *

How does it work? I tried entering numbers into the spaces provided and I get nothing. I don't see a button to press to simulate the roles. frown.gif
Method
I've been hoping that someone would adapt the SR4 dice widget for the iPhone. That is an elegant little app that I still use when GMing. Shouldn't it be an easy task to port that over to the iPhone? (note: I know very little about such technomancy) wobble.gif
TBRMInsanity
QUOTE (WhiteWolf @ Mar 17 2009, 10:37 PM) *
How does it work? I tried entering numbers into the spaces provided and I get nothing. I don't see a button to press to simulate the roles. frown.gif

Sorry it looks like it is broken.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012