Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrunner Toolkit
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stormdrake
Will the upcoming Shadowrun Toolkit already have the changes from SR4A worked in? I can't see buying the tool kit if the cheat sheets are going to be wrong. It's not like they can really errata it.
Ancient History
Yes.
Stormdrake
AH,
Thank you. I figured Catalyst would not do something lie that but had to ask.
Stormdrake
Cardul
QUOTE (Stormdrake @ Mar 18 2009, 01:44 PM) *
AH,
Thank you. I figured Catalyst would not do something lie that but had to ask.
Stormdrake

Aff, this is CGL, not FASA or WizKids: they think ahead!
BlueMax
QUOTE (Cardul @ Mar 18 2009, 07:09 PM) *
Aff, this is CGL, not FASA or WizKids: they think ahead!

I must be the rare gamer who had no issue with the overall service from FASA. Quite the opposite in fact. I enjoyed the layout style and the frequency of publication.

Not to mention the separation of fiction into novels and thus not polluting the game books.
SincereAgape
QUOTE (BlueMax @ Mar 18 2009, 09:41 PM) *
I must be the rare gamer who had no issue with the overall service from FASA. Quite the opposite in fact. I enjoyed the layout style and the frequency of publication.

Not to mention the separation of fiction into novels and thus not polluting the game books.

I miss those FASA Shadowrun novels. Preying for Keeps, Wolf and Raven, Headhunters, Run Hard Die Fast, Terminus Experiment, Cross Roads, Ragnarock, and of course Shadowplay helped me on those random weeknights in high school. Recently, I just purchased the Secrets of Power Trilogy and fell in love with that series. Those first books by Charnette are my favorite in the entire SR novel run.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012