Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pollution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
pbangarth
So much space and energy is being directed into one poll after another on the same subject. I am putting this one out to register my tiredness with it all.

Anyone else?
Stahlseele
i felt like being cross just then.
that one disagree would be me ^^
Critias
There are too many polls. I will register my displeasure by adding to the problem! Huzzah!
pbangarth
I'm glad someone caught the irony, but I could think of no better way.
WeaverMount
Eh, I'm fine with them. I think it's actually interesting to compare the changes over time. It feels like I'm getting much better if still pretty weak data
BlueMax
Disagree.
More polls more vitriol.

I played a game long ago that came out with a new edition. When people started to question the changes, the community shutdown posts that questioned anything about the game. The community fractured, got weaker and is still recovering.

Dissent is fandom.

BlueMax
/yeah yeah patriotism

Angier
I love those poll. They give me a hard laugh every time they go in another direction as the OP want's them to and he tries to reckon it.
crizh
I'm finding that as time passes and the Vitriol diminishes on both sides that they are tending towards producing meaningful data.

They are also becoming more refined and less controversial. More focused.
knasser
I wanted to vote "Other." Please can you do a new poll? smile.gif
Mickle5125
wow. pretty evenly split.

yay polls.
kanislatrans
polls are for dancing,silly rabbit!! grinbig.gif
Mickle5125
QUOTE (kanislatrans @ Mar 19 2009, 03:31 PM) *
polls are for dancing,silly rabbit!! grinbig.gif

wow... you successfully made me lol. have a cookie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012