Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Misdemeanor
As everyone is aware there are many cities in Seattle from Seattle Centre to Everett to Redmond and Tacoma and Puyallup. I'm looking for an all Inclusive Document of to tell me the quality of the cities in Seattle. My character in game has several lifestyles and I would like to appropriately spread them out throughout Seattle, However, I don’t want to put one of my low life style properties in an area that is upper class like downtown or Tacoma. Likewise I don’t want to put my million dollar home in Redmond. Could someone please tell me, or point me in the right direction to find out the area knowledge that i need to place the locations of my lifestyles.

Thanks
Wesley Street
The 1st edition Seattle Sourcebook. You can easily match the Lone Star letter-based security ratings for the various neighborhoods and districts to the appropriate lifestyles.
PBI
New Seattle also gives some decent descriptions of the different districts.
TBRMInsanity
The New Seattle Sourcebook is a bit more up to date then the Seattle Sourcebook so I would rely on that more.
Zaranthan
Runner Havens lists the districts of Seattle in good detail.
Misdemeanor
QUOTE (Zaranthan @ Mar 26 2009, 09:35 AM) *
Runner Havens lists the districts of Seattle in good detail.

Thank you all for Your Ideas. With Your help i was able to Locate a Site to give me the Needed info
http://ruscumag.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/o...dowrun-seattle/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012