Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anniversary Adventure Call Completed
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
the_dunner
Thank you to everyone who responded to our call for proposals. We received dozens of fun and enthusiastic proposals from a broad range of authors globally. It’s taken us a couple of weeks to process all of the submissions, but we’ve finally managed to dig our way out from the stack of entries. There was quite a debate among the development team about which one was our best option, but we’ve finally reached a decision.

Andrew Sanderson’s proposal for the tentatively titled, “Falling Star� will be the adventure that we’re going to develop into a full PDF scenario.

Here’s a tidbit from the adventure background:
“The runners are hired by Mr Johnson to find the location of their investigative reporter Kelly Moore. Kelly went missing while working on a story to commemorate Lone Star’s 50th anniversary as a private law enforcement agency. Time is of the essence, because the network has the story slotted to run on Sunday Prime Time.
If the runners can find Kelly and keep her safe until Sunday night, she’ll have the Scoop of the year. So long as they can evade investigators from Knight Errant and Lone Star.�

We’re all enthusiastic about developing this project, and we hope that everyone will look forward to playing through it.

Everyone who was submitted a proposal has been contacted by one of the members of the development team. If you haven’t heard back on a proposal or have further questions, please drop a line to info@shadowrun4.com
Wesley Street
Congratulations Andrew! I look forward to reading it!
SincereAgape
Andrew. Congratulations. That mission synopsis has me very interested in this module.
kanislatrans
Congrats, Andrew!

Phylos Fett
Has there been an update on whether this is still going ahead?
Backgammon
There hasn't been an update that it isn't.
Prime Mover
Were still waiting on alot of update info. Seven months with no goodies and lots of minor teasers. And no promise of previews until theres releases. Which I've never understood isn't a "preview" traditionally before a release. We've been told theres several PDF only releases lined up along with the 4+ books in our "near" future as well. At least my two other favorite lines have a regular release schedule to keep me occupied. ;P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012