Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No synthetic cyberskulls?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SuperCracker
As I'm currently playing in a game with a character with a synthetic cyber-skull, the answer to this question is important to me.

Are there no more synthetic cyber-skulls as of SR4A, or was it an accidental omission?

And players, if it is a case of there being no more synthetic skulls, exactly how freaky does an obvious skull look anyhow?
Ancient History
For a given value of freak.
The Jake
I assume there would be. As a GM, I'd allow it.

- J.
SuperCracker
Is it possible to purchase a casemod to.. you know.. have a face?
BlueMax
QUOTE (SuperCracker @ Apr 13 2009, 10:18 PM) *
As I'm currently playing in a game with a character with a synthetic cyber-skull, the answer to this question is important to me.

Are there no more synthetic cyber-skulls as of SR4A, or was it an accidental omission?

And players, if it is a case of there being no more synthetic skulls, exactly how freaky does an obvious skull look anyhow?

Only a Rook(ie) would want to conceal such a magnificent piece of hardware design. How's it going Cracker?

WhiteDove
Err
BlueMax
SuperCracker
Only a Rook(ie) would want to conceal such a magnificent piece of hardware design. How's it going Cracker?

Uncanny call there, Max. I just registered on Dumpshock a few minutes ago. Where's this Summer Dress tradition I've heard of?
Medicineman
QUOTE (BlueMax @ Apr 14 2009, 02:28 AM) *

WhiteDove
Err
BlueMax

Äheem
I'M no Rookie and one of may Chars (Cyb Ork) is using a synth. Cyberskull. Its even a Pivotal Point in his Backgrount Story !
What Now ?

HokaHey
Medicineman
SuperCracker
Äheem
I'M no Rookie and one of may Chars (Cyb Ork) is using a synth. Cyberskull. Its even a Pivotal Point in his Backgrount Story !
What Now ?

The name of the character is Rook. Hehe.
Cardul
I do agree here: why would there not be a synthetic Cyberskull? Why do they have to be obvious?

Admittedly if I were to just allow one I would do the 15,000, 2 Capacity that it would seem likely to have(since the hand has a 4 capacity like the cyber skull, and drops to a 2 capacity and the difference, over all, seems to be 5000 Nuyen extra to make a synthetic, and it would be representing that a skull has alot more to make it look not obvious then a an arm)
Doc Byte
In my opinion an obvious cyberskull should look more like this and not that way.
LamplightSlasher
^^
I think I'd let either of Doc Bytes examples into my own game.
craygo
I'm lookin at my SR4 book and found Synthetic Cyber Skull in it.
Page 336.
Synthetic Skull
Essence Lost .75
Capacity 2
Availability 16
Cost 15,000
BlueMax
QUOTE (craygo @ Apr 15 2009, 10:50 AM) *
I'm lookin at my SR4 book and found Synthetic Cyber Skull in it.
Page 336.
Synthetic Skull
Essence Lost .75
Capacity 2
Availability 16
Cost 15,000

SR4 or SR4A? I think the original poster was saying it evaporated from SR4A.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012