Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: April Shadowrun Fan Chat
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tiger Eyes
Join us for the April Shadowrun Fan Chat!

This month, the chat will be an in-character Q&A session where you can ask some of our favorite JackPoint posters questions - on their histories, their work, their interests, their love-lives... you name it! The chat will be in-character... and yes, the posters might lie. But don't worry, another JackPoint poster is sure to call them on it... wink.gif

We'll leave who's going to show up as a surprise for the chat. If a poster isn't there, you can always ask another poster for the dirt behind their back. wink.gif

If you have any questions you'd like to post prior to the chat, feel free to post them in this topic.

The chat will be Saturday, April 18th, at 10 AM PDT (Seattle Time), at the Battlecorps Shadowrun Web Chat Site.

That means the chat is:

10 AM Seattle/LA
11 AM Denver
12 PM Chicago
1 PM NYC
7 PM Cape Town
9 PM Dubai
6 PM Lagos
Sun 2 AM Neo-Tokyo
Sun 1 AM Hong Kong
8 PM Nairobi
12 PM Tenochtitlan
7 PM Geneva
12:30 PM Caracas
8 PM Istanbul

Or you can look up a non-SR location at The Fixed Time World Clock

See you on Saturday!!!
Prime Mover
Battlerun, SR4A, a ton of upcoming material everyones on the edge of there seats waiting for news on. And the chats going to be a Q & A with npc's? Will there be an update on novels (New line developer for BT books doing SR too?), Runners Toolkit or maybe even Running Wild (Gotten mention in two chats and half a dozen posts now.). Any discussion on SR4A Changes Doc?
Wesley Street
Only if you ask your questions in-character. Er... "chummer".
Prime Mover
You mean like.
(cradles panther assault cannon)
Hoi chummers I jandered in here hoping one of you breeders could be an angel and slot me the paydata or I'll fraggin geek your cat!

Theres just not a whole lot of "nice" slang lol.
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Apr 15 2009, 09:15 AM) *
Battlerun, SR4A, a ton of upcoming material everyones on the edge of there seats waiting for news on. And the chats going to be a Q & A with npc's? Will there be an update on novels (New line developer for BT books doing SR too?), Runners Toolkit or maybe even Running Wild (Gotten mention in two chats and half a dozen posts now.). Any discussion on SR4A Changes Doc?

Perhaps those topics will show up as a blog on the website... but, for the chat, it will be a chance to sit down... er, type... with some of the JackPoint posters. smile.gif
Tiger Eyes
For those curious about our JackPoint posters, here is a brief list:

JackPoint List
betterwatchit
I can't wait. smile.gif

Anyone from Britain who wants to join in, the chat starts at 6 PM, London Time.
Cardul
Darn it...I really wish I could make this chat...This seems like one of the potentially fun ones..
Aaron
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Apr 15 2009, 08:27 AM) *
For those curious about our JackPoint posters, here is a brief list:

JackPoint List

That document is a bit out of date. Additions include:

/dev/grrl - hacker, knows about Matrix fads, pop culture, and NeoNET culture. Currently youngest JackPoint poster.
Fatima - deceased.
Lei Kung - knows Hong Kong and the shadows of Asia. Magician and face.
Stone - knows about international (and extranational) shadowrunning.

I did the compare manually, so I may have missed one or two changes.
DMFubar
According to one of the books, Puck has recently gone missing (may have been Ghost Cartels, but I am not sure and don't have the books near me, I just remember Netcat being worried because he hadn't been seen on Jackpoint for awhile).
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (DMFubar @ Apr 17 2009, 02:39 PM) *
According to one of the books, Puck has recently gone missing (may have been Ghost Cartels, but I am not sure and don't have the books near me, I just remember Netcat being worried because he hadn't been seen on Jackpoint for awhile).

Yes, Puck is still missing. (And it was Unwired. And, one of the intro stories for Feral Cities has a bit of a teaser on that...)
Fix-it
is the java chat applet just a standard IRC channel we can connect to?
tsuyoshikentsu
I will try to be there.
Ayeohx
Damn it! My group is running a lengthy D&D game Saturday or else I'd be there.

Is Twist on Jackpoint or is he even still alive? And how about the Laughing Man? Oh, and what happened to SPD? Someone hit Frosty up for some info, she has to know all sorts of interesting tidbits (unless shes dead/MIA too...). And ask someone if they've seen Hatchetman lately. Being what may have been a first-gen cyberzombie probably comes with a short life span but it would be good to know.

Also, someone ask Winterhawk what he thinks is the best way to get work from the Draco Foundation and is the work as noble as some of us has heard. You know, for us bleeding-heart-save-the-planet types.
betterwatchit
I heard mention of Hatchetman's death in Augmentation.
BishopMcQ
If I'm recalling correctly, there was some follow up to Hatchetman's death in the new fiction for SR4A
BlueMax
Just a bump for those who may want to see it.

BlueMax
/who will be out gathering provisions
betterwatchit
Chat is now LIVE!
tsuyoshikentsu
Awww. Thud's one of my favorite characters... it's nice to see everyone else loves the big, innocent bloke too. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012