Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floor plans
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
jesusofthemonkeys
I was wondering if there was a convienent source for building floor plans. I can design a twisting dungeon just fine, but whenever I try to map out a building they never seem right.
Issmir
I've been having this issue recently too. images.google.com searches for 'floor plans" brings up some basic ideas, but I had more luck with the 12 to Midnight packs. They're not exactly re-usable though.

I'm now considering Fractal Mapper 8 - friends of mine swear by it, but I'd be interested in your collective opinions on how well it works in SR.
jesusofthemonkeys
A GM once told me that it was possible to get info from colleges and federal buildings thanks to the Americans with Disabilities Act, but I have been unable to find anything useful. I'll definitely check out 12 to midnight though, the preview looks really good.
Prime Mover
Google image search "floorplans".

EDIT: Also Floor Plans and 3d floor plans.
Chrysalis
Why go with hard choices. Use property agencies like Re/Max. They come with street view, balloon view etc.

-Chrysalis
BeerSkunk
http://www.whitleyman.com/floorplans/

That link was originally in another thread here, but I can't recall who originally posted it or which thread it was in.

Great site for floor plans though.
Caadium
It's funny, when I first clicked on the 70,000 sq ft office building it showed the bottom floor and I couldn't help but think of the first adventure from the Harlequin book. Both offices have a very similar layout, with this one being a little bit bigger.
James McMurray
Great resources folks, especially that Whitley link. Thanks!
eidolon
That site is bitchin'.

Love the internet for free gaming stuff. Earlier today I was on a free paper minis kick. Awesome.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012