Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Product Release Dates
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Phylos Fett
Is there a list of product release dates for 2009 (or beyond) floating around out there that I have missed? Just curious as to what is going to be released, so I can budget for it (and, of course, look forward to it!).
Matsci
We know we are getting the Running Wild sourcebook, along with Dawn of the Artifacts Adventure. That's about all we know.
Phylos Fett
And Seattle 2072, I do believe.
Cardul
CGL releases the release dates when they have the books in their warehouses, and not one moment before. Why do people keep asking the same question over and over? Jen! You need to get herb's permission to use his standard answers!

I believe this is Standard Answers 4 and 5?
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (Cardul @ Apr 21 2009, 07:58 PM) *
CGL releases the release dates when they have the books in their warehouses, and not one moment before. Why do people keep asking the same question over and over? Jen! You need to get herb's permission to use his standard answers!

I suppose make it a sticky thread would stop people asking over and over again wink.gif

I wasn't solely concerned about the release dates (and a release date like "Fall" or "Spring", or even "2nd Half 2009" could be a release date wink.gif), but also what is on the cards to be released.
Ancient History
Shadows of Latin America. That is why we do not have release dates.
Prime Mover
SoLA is a fine example of why no release dates. But honestly, why no hey this is whats next and this is what you can expect in the foreseeable future? I know it's a small company, few employees but there are a ton of small companies out there smaller then catalyst that have near daily updates for fans. So we can't help but whine about our favorite game which we obsess over every single day....like stalking dumpshock for tidbits of news! biggrin.gif
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Cardul @ Apr 21 2009, 04:58 AM) *

LOL. I'll have to talk to Herb. wink.gif

At GenCon last year, we did present a list of what items were on the menu for the Anniversary. We've since then mentioned other items. Including Vice (Criminals and the cops who love them), Corporate Guide (what it sounds like), Running Wild (Critters & Critter rules), Runners Toolkit (lots of goodies), Dawn of the Artifacts (a 4 part adventure series), Shadowrun 20th Anniversary Edition, Seattle 2072, a line up of PDF-Exclusives (Digital Grimoire, Missions, Manhattan, and more to come)...

These are what are next and you can expect in the foreseeable future. smile.gif
MJBurrage
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Apr 21 2009, 08:34 AM) *
SoLA is a fine example of why no release dates. But honestly, why no hey this is whats next and this is what you can expect in the foreseeable future? I know it's a small company, few employees but there are a ton of small companies out there smaller then catalyst that have near daily updates for fans. So we can't help but whine about our favorite game which we obsess over every single day....like stalking dumpshock for tidbits of news! biggrin.gif

They do occasionally tell us what is being worked on, but they try to never commit past that. As for why, that is in part our fault given how much some Dumpshockers – never me of course – remind them of promises made by old management that never happened.

For example, I still want:
  • FASA books 7218 and 7321
  • FanPro 25012 Critical Error
  • Shadowrun Duels: Series 3
Since all of the above are SR products, CGL must now be responsible. wink.gif
TheForgotten
What books where suppose to go with those old FASA numbers?
Prime Mover
And what was critical error?
Larsine
7321 was supposed to be called Running Short, and was supposed to be a book of short adventures, that you could break out and use when your usual group was missing one or two players.

Lars
Demonseed Elite
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Apr 21 2009, 02:04 PM) *
And what was critical error?

Long ago, System Failure was going to be two books. I think System Failure was going to be story background and Critical Error was going to be a book of track adventures, Blood in the Boardroom-style. The two were eventually combined into a single book, which took the System Failure title.
hazemyth
Such a long release list! I mean, given that we're already in Q2, some of them must be coming soon, right?

RIGHT?!!!

wobble.gif
Prime Mover
Soon would be good.
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Apr 22 2009, 02:05 AM) *
LOL. I'll have to talk to Herb. wink.gif

At GenCon last year, we did present a list of what items were on the menu for the Anniversary. We've since then mentioned other items. Including Vice (Criminals and the cops who love them), Corporate Guide (what it sounds like), Running Wild (Critters & Critter rules), Runners Toolkit (lots of goodies), Dawn of the Artifacts (a 4 part adventure series), Shadowrun 20th Anniversary Edition, Seattle 2072, a line up of PDF-Exclusives (Digital Grimoire, Missions, Manhattan, and more to come)...

These are what are next and you can expect in the foreseeable future. smile.gif

Thanking you very much. I could almost kiss you (if I were that way inclined...) wink.gif
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Darth Phylos @ Apr 21 2009, 11:53 PM) *
Thanking you very much. I could almost kiss you (if I were that way inclined...) wink.gif

LOL. Either you're gay, or you don't realize I'm female. wink.gif
Namelessjoe
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Apr 22 2009, 07:36 AM) *

Couldn't Phylos be female aswell or maried... i for example usally am not inclined to kiss random girls, its not so good for my better half's oppinion of me wink.gif
BishopMcQ
As I don't see it listed above, it was confirmed that SRM 03-01 would be released this week. Missions will have a monthly release, so you can always expect 1 new release per month with surprise extras.
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (Tiger Eyes @ Apr 22 2009, 11:36 PM) *

Or I don't like kissing people through my monitor (or in this case, a monitor that is not mine - never know what people are doing to it when I am not around!) silly.gif
Dr Funfrock
QUOTE (Larsine @ Apr 21 2009, 02:02 PM) *
7321 was supposed to be called Running Short, and was supposed to be a book of short adventures, that you could break out and use when your usual group was missing one or two players.

Lars

Goddammit, why do you make me want things that I can never have?
That sounds awesome.
paws2sky
QUOTE (MJBurrage @ Apr 21 2009, 12:12 PM) *
For example, I still want:
  • Shadowrun Duels: Series 3

And I thought I was the only one... cyber.gif

I found my Duels figures the other weekend while doing spring cleaning. So pretty. So impractical. spin.gif

-paws
Phylos Fett
QUOTE (paws2sky @ Apr 23 2009, 11:31 PM) *
And I thought I was the only one... cyber.gif

I found my Duels figures the other weekend while doing spring cleaning. So pretty. So impractical. spin.gif

-paws

Mine are still in their packaging wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012