Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few questions...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
evilgoattea
1.) Astral Tracking page 184-185 BBB seems to say that you can track any spell, spirit, foci back to its owner. My question is do they need to find and identify a valid astral signature before they do this, or can they just attempt to track from a spot a spell had been cast last? If they do not need a valid astral signature to track you, how would you cover that up?

2.) I know doc wagon monitors the condition of the suscriber and then is dispatched to pull them out of sticky situations. If you have Doc Wagon can you call them up and say "im gonna be at this place at such and such a time, be ready to pull us out asap?"

Thanks all.

-Josh
TheOOB
1) Anything that is astrally linked to something else can be tracked. As far as I know, the astral signature is only necessary if you want to be able to remember it so you can identify the caster should you see the signature again.

That said, I don't believe inactive spells can be tracked to their owner, as they don't have a link to their caster anymore, it's like trying to track a criminal with their finger prints, and the astral tracking section specifically mentions active spells. So if the spell is being sustained, it can be tracked, but otherwise you can find evidence that a spell was cast, and remember the signature for later.

2) That would be a bad idea on so many levels. You are basically reporting a crime before it happens, and I'm sure doc wagon contracts have a clause in them about intentionally getting into situations where a HTR team would be required, this completely aside from the fact that those HTR guys are not mercs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012