Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Duels] Two Questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DV8
1. So, do you guys know of any concept art for Shadowrun: Duels?
2. I just spotted some of the third series models, they're looking so much better than the first series. It's looking like the sculpters are really getting into their groove.
Kagetenshi
Third series? Wha? They releasing info on that already?

~J
DV8
Check here and here, for instance.
Kagetenshi
Oooh, shiny... any idea when they're scheduled for release?
The cyberzombie looks a tad silly, though. I personally liked the first series... especially Lothan. He's cute. (Cute as in fuzzy-woodland-animal-cute, not I'd-bang-that-cute)

~J
DV8
Scheduled for release? Dude, I don't know my arse from a hole in the ground when it comes to Shadowrun: Duels. smile.gif

I just know that I'd like to find some of the concept art - you know, scans or renders of the little character art on the front of the box - and that I might pick up some of the miniatures for visual aids in my games.
DV8
How is it that there are so many sites out there, and none of them carry the concept art?
DV8
Since nobody is helping me out here, I thought I'd share what I had found so far:

- Midnight
- Kyushi
Kagetenshi
I don't recognize the second picture, but the first is in the BBB, as you no doubt know... what I'm not sure about is where to find concept art other than the archetype pictures in the core book. Obviously Liada, Shadow, and to a lesser extent Silver Max and Lothan are taken care of there.

~J
Kanada Ten
Lothan
DV8
Is that the concept art on the box for Lothan? I thought it was the Troll Mage archetype from SR3?
Jon Szeto
It's neither. That pic is from the SR3 Gamemaster's screen. The Troll Mage archetype from SR3 is the concept art for Lothan.
DV8
Ah, alright. That's what I was getting at. Thanks, Jon.
Asmiv
biggrin.gif Cool!

Love the 3rd series...you can have an "Undead" runner team....hehehe!

1.Zombie
2.Vampiress
3.Vampire??

But cool models anyway it is much more affordable than GW items!!
Kakkaraun
QUOTE (DV8)
Since nobody is helping me out here, I thought I'd share what I had found so far:

- Midnight
- Kyushi

Why is that guy fighting a...shit, I can't remember their names, but they're from DnD.

Oh, and the art of Lothan there is from the back of MitS.
TinkerGnome
Illithid/Mindflayer. Don't know what the deal is with it in SR concept art, though.
Kakkaraun
That's the one. Very odd, neh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012