Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Connections and SR4A
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Uli
Greetings,

I'm not sure where I picked this up, but do you get more or free connections in SR4A? How many? Or are just the costs reduced? I hope so.

I am not really satisfied by the SR4 connections costs, as you might have already thought. wink.gif
Larsine
Do you mean contacts?

In that case the SR4A rules are the same as SR4 rules.

Lars
TBRMInsanity
There is a house rule that states you get the number of contact points equal to your charisma to be spent on contacts. You would need GM approval to use this rule though.
Dashifen
I've even seen it as Charisma x 2 to give people some more contacts if the game requires it.
Dragnar
We use "Each contact is 2 points cheaper than the rules would suggest and you can have a maximum of 1/1 contacts (which are free now) akin to your charisma value".
Doing it that way makes the more useful contacts a bit more expensive, proportionally (a 6/6 contact is worth a lot more than two 3/3 contacts).

Basically, there are quite a lot houserules floating around on Dumpshock, take your pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012