Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Power Pact and Adapts
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mycerius
I know that a magician and a mystic adapt with the Spirit Pact quality can swap one of his spells with one of the spirit's powers for the day, but I have not seen anything about an adapt (or mystic adapt) swapping one of his powers. I may have missed a sentence, paragraph, or sidebar detailing this but doubt it. Any thoughts on if such a power swap is possible or not? As a GM, I would house-rule it ok; but I just wanted to see others' opinions on this and if it was even dealt with in the rules.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
You know, I was wondering something similar myself...

Someone on the forums mentioned (don't remember who) about an adept able to purchase critter powers (such as regeneration) using power points... I have looked and cannot find any such information, but I do not own all of the books by far... It could also have been from a previous edition...

Does anybody know what I am talking about, and where I could find it if it does exist?
mycerius
I have not seen anything that mentions adapts being able to buy critter powers. I own most of the books (sans Ghost Cartels and Feral Cities).
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (mycerius @ May 12 2009, 04:11 PM) *
I have not seen anything that mentions adapts being able to buy critter powers. I own most of the books (sans Ghost Cartels and Feral Cities).

Good to know... Must have misunderstood...
Shinobi Killfist
why do i keep thinking power pack
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Unknown...
mycerius
QUOTE (Shinobi Killfist @ May 12 2009, 08:08 PM) *
why do i keep thinking power pack

wow! There's a name I haven't heard in awhile,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012