Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RECRUITMENT: Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Bastard
Evolution was originally a trilogy of campaigns written for my table top group. It is a combination of home brew and official Shadowrun book missions. Due to my table top group moving away, then RL and travel being in the way, I moved the game to Dumpshock.

The game is based out of the East Bay (Area) in California Free State. If you are not familiar with the Bay Area, it is San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose and the surrounding suburbs.

The first campaign was Epoch, which took place 5 years prior to chargen (around 2056-57) was ran at as a Low-Level Campaign, and was completed.

The second campaign, Survival of the Fittest, has just begun, and is a heavy mix of home brew and book. It takes place in 2061-63 and is set at chargen levels.

The third campaign, Revolution, will take place approximately 10-15 years after the second campaign ends.

Need two more players to join the team that are in it for the long haul.

Build a character you want to play for a long time. One you want to see grow, develop and put some depth into.

The most important part of your character, to me, is the 35 Questions which I will email to interested parties.

Characters begin with a few extra Build Points, but also a -6 on the the Edges to Flaws. However, E/F points are gained along with Karma, so by the time SotF is completed, PCs should at the very least, be even.

I want everyone to play a character they can stick with for a long period of time. Archtype is not a concern, however, the team is very strong on muscle, and may need some magical help. Deckers can always be hired out when needed.

There is no rush on getting the characters, so check out our IC and OoC to see if it sounds like a group you would like to join.

cndblank
I might interested.

I ran a 10 year long SR campaign and I'm currently running a year long SR 4 campaign. It is old school based in Seattle 2055.

The hard part will be switching back and fourth between third and fourth.

Email me the 35 questions.
Chance359
I'm interested. Email me the question and we'll see if I can come up with something that will fit into the group.
hardblade
sounds like a good game I am interested if you still have room.
Bastard
I will send the three of you the 35 Questions. Send me your email addresses.

Check out our IC and our OoC.
Chance359
didnt seem to get them, could you send again please.
Bastard
Yeah, will send again.
cREbralFIX
It sounds interesting. I like to write, so tend to make detailed posts.

Please email me if you still have an opening.
Bastard
I got one more than needed, but if we get a drop I will keep you in mind.
Mister Juan
Did you get my message?
Bastard
Yes, got it. Sorry for delay. Working a dragon's assload of OT these past two weeks and next... then hopefully I can get a break.

Here is who I have so far:

In game

KLIKO - Kliko
SNEAKY - Bubba

Have character background, will be inserted into next mission

BLINDFOX - Sugar

Waiting on character background, on the list for the next mission
CNDBLANK
CHANCE359
HARDBLADE

WAITLIST - after I get the next group going, I will send you guys the player handbook/35 questions
cREbralFIX
Mister Juan
blindfox
biggrin.gif
Bastard
Anyone who is working on a character:

Let me know by POSTING HERE, in this thread. I am swamped with emails and PMs and it is very hard to keep track.

HERE is an updated status:
KLIKO - "Kliko" - In Game
SNEAKY - "Bubba" - In Game
JARUEN - "Knuckle Duster" - Temporary LoA due to RL
BLINDFOX - "Sugar" - Final touches
Mister Juan - "Ludi" - Character in Review
CNDBLANK - Progress Unknown
CHANCE359 - Progress Unknown
HARDBLADE - Progress Unknown
cREbralFIX - Wait List

If you feel your status is not up to date, POST HERE, and re-email me missing data.

Mister Juan
I'll send you a character sheet as soon as I'm back from work (around 5pm EST)
Bastard
Ok... my previous post is edited.
Bastard
UPDATED:

Anyone who is working on a character:

Let me know by POSTING HERE, in this thread. I am swamped with emails and PMs and it is very hard to keep track.

HERE is an updated status:
KLIKO - "Kliko" - In Game
SNEAKY - "Bubba" - In Game
JARUEN - "Knuckle Duster" - Temporary LoA due to RL
BLINDFOX - "Sugar" - Final touches
Mister Juan - "Ludi" - Character in Review

CHANCE359 - Progress Unknown
HARDBLADE - Progress Unknown
cREbralFIX - Wait List
CNDBLANK - Has decided to drop from the game

If you feel your status is not up to date, POST HERE, and re-email me missing data.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012