Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May Shadowrun Fan Chat
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tiger Eyes
It's that time again. smile.gif

We'll be doing another in-character fan chat, featuring some of our JackPoint posters answering questions related to the crime scene and the criminal underworld, especially after the fallout of the tempo drug events. Hey, we'll even talk about the cops, if anyone wants to ask... smile.gif

(Just so you know, this chat will cover topics featured in the upcoming book, Vice: Criminals and the Cops who Love Them.)

If you have any questions you'd like to post prior to the chat, feel free to post them in this topic.

The chat will be Saturday, May 16th, at 10 AM PDT (Seattle Time), at the Battlecorps Shadowrun Web Chat Site.

That means the chat is:

10 AM Seattle/LA
11 AM Denver
12 PM Chicago
1 PM NYC
7 PM Cape Town
9 PM Dubai
6 PM Lagos
Sun 2 AM Neo-Tokyo
Sun 1 AM Hong Kong
8 PM Nairobi
12 PM Tenochtitlan
7 PM Geneva
12:30 PM Caracas
8 PM Istanbul

Or you can look up a non-SR location at The Fixed Time World Clock

See you on Saturday!!!

Tiger Eyes
For those of you who will be joining us, here's a few of the JackPoint posters who will be in attendance:

Red Anya, Weapons Dealer and expert on Vory (Western and Red)
Danger Sensei, Former CorpSec and Security Designer
Nephrine, Anarchist chemist and drug artist
Stone, globe-trotting smuggler and black marketeer...among other things
Pistons, former Knight Errant detective, now combat hacker, expert on corporate police and laws (and how not to get caught breaking them).
Netcat, technomancer and go-to girl for info on Matrix gangs and crime (and the bane of Slamm-0!'s life).
Clockwork: Hacker/mercenary from Eastern Europe with expertise in the Matrix and the technology behind it.
Hannibelle: Hacker who knows a lot about organlegging and HMHVV.
Prime Mover
With so much in the works and talk of Toolkit,Vice,Running Wild,Seattle Book, Novels, Dawn of Artifacts and others out there. Just wondering and before I ask I Know the mantra about release dates. Is there any way we could get an idea of release order? Even if its just "these are the next 3-4 things you'll see in no particular order"?
BlueMax
To echo the previous poster, order por favor.
Its getting to the point where I am looking for deniable assets to "liberate" early drafts of the critters book. Its sorely needed.

Everyone have fun with the IC stuff.

BlueMax
Tiger Eyes
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ May 14 2009, 10:45 AM) *
With so much in the works and talk of Toolkit,Vice,Running Wild,Seattle Book, Novels, Dawn of Artifacts and others out there. Just wondering and before I ask I Know the mantra about release dates. Is there any way we could get an idea of release order? Even if its just "these are the next 3-4 things you'll see in no particular order"?

Keep your eye on shadowrun4.com. We're trying to be more active in posting blogs and such, and we're also trying to keep folks updated on the progress of projects as they go through development. For example, in the last two weeks, there's been two blogs that have touched on Running Wild's progress.

As for releases, Missions will release on the 15th of each month. (barring disasters) Missions are a part of our PDF-exclusives line.

Print releases... I might say that Dusk: Dawn of the Artifacts 1 and Vice are racing neck-to-neck to see which will be released first. Without saying a release date (because if I did, it would A) be wrong and B) get me smited by Adam), I can say they're on the home-stretch of the race.
Prime Mover
Great work seeing more info on the blog by the way.
BishopMcQ
In line with Jen's (Tiger Eyes) statement above, SRM 03-02 was released last night.
Prime Mover
As per the norm, once moderation starts my chat window freezes and then like 10-15 min later I'm kicked from the room. Tried several browsers,updated and reinstalled java, cleared java temp files. It only seems to do this once moderation starts. I can log back in and might get one or two refreshes and it freezes again. What is it about mod mode that would affect things on my end?
Jaid
tried switching browsers yet?

[edit] should've read closer... yes you did. my bad.[/edit]
Prime Mover
Tried Explorer,firefox and chrome. Everything updated, gone through ever trouble shooting guide I could find for java and parachat. Exact same problem with every browser every time and only after they start moding the room. Has something to do with changes in chat after mod starts. Not sure what else to try on my end?
SincereAgape
Another fun time. Thanks Dev team.

"Dusk" has me amped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012