Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rules Question on Rejuvenation Gene therapy
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hermit
Hi all,

I have a question for you:

Say, a given character has an implant at basic cyber cathegory, costing him 5 essence, and has this removed for a deltaware equivalent(costing only half, or 2,5, essence). The essence hole left by this, cbn it be tended by rejuvenation? As the text only states essence holes left by removal of an implant, essence drin, and addiction related essence loss, I am a bit lostt here.

If this is adressed in an errata, or someone official could say something, I'd be grateful.
Draco18s
It says that the implant has to have been removed first, so I would say that replacing it with an upgraded version means that yes, you can Rejuvenate that hole. Up to the current Essence cost of implants.
wylie
it is also exspensive as hell, as having a PC start it

and time comsuming
hermit
Sure, it'S more of a general question. Thanks, guys.
SincereAgape
QUOTE (Draco18s @ May 15 2009, 04:56 PM) *
It says that the implant has to have been removed first, so I would say that replacing it with an upgraded version means that yes, you can Rejuvenate that hole. Up to the current Essence cost of implants.

Information about Gene Therapy is located in Augmentation I assume?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012