Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Human effects of Tempo
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Jake
Hi all,

I'm looking for suggestions/ideas of how to introduce the other, indirect effects of Tempo in the Seattle shadows and thought I'd hit the community up for ideas.

Here's what I got so far for my campaign:

[ Spoiler ]

Any other ideas?

- J.
Ancient History
BAD babies.
Muspellsheimr
Try using a spoiler.
The Jake
QUOTE (Muspellsheimr @ May 18 2009, 04:22 AM) *
Try using a spoiler.

Fixed. Cheers.

Anything else?

Re: BAD babies. My players are more likely to do the knocking up... and they don't have any contacts that would have kids of their own. My PCs are borderline phobic of touching any drugs (and they are small time dealers in their own right). Then again, maybe I'm just not thinking laterally enough...

- J.
Jaid
you don't send shadowrunners to get a few doses of tempo. largely because you can send a random wageslave to do that, and he's already on your payroll anyways... quantities like that can be had from mr local dealer on a street corner.

now, large quantities (like hundreds or even thousands of doses) you might send shadowrunners for, since you can't just walk up to the local dealer on the street corner and ask for that much tempo.
Rasumichin
QUOTE (The Jake @ May 18 2009, 03:25 AM) *
[ Spoiler ]

Any other ideas?

- J.

[ Spoiler ]
wylie
here is what I got going on in my own ghost cartels

an ork fighter has been possessed by a spirit, found out about friday the 13th movies, and now kills people in hockey mask and with a machete when possessed

this a side plot thats slowly developing as a side plot, as one of the players is a mixed martail artist trying to work his way into the professional leagues
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012