Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Killing By Remote
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Rayzorblades
The Saudis have invented a cyanide RFID chip that can kill you by remote.

This is pretty damn scary.

What bothers me most was how they went immediately with "LETS DO CYANIDE!" instead of something like tranquilizers and then implanting them in prisoners who get knocked out if they try to escape.
Neraph
That's the way the Islamic Fundamentalists think though. More than 100 times in the Koran it commands them to kill people.
hobgoblin
I think this must be a new record in how fast a thread can hit rock bottom...

And btw, this reminds me of a story a kid wrote here in norway, for some kind of competition or collection...

It basically boiled down to everyone having a capsule like that implanted at birth, and would be used to keep the population level of this planet under control. Freaky stuff when one considers the writer to be no more then 14, tops...
Neraph
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ May 22 2009, 11:47 AM) *
I think this must be a new record in how fast a thread can hit rock bottom...

And btw, this reminds me of a story a kid wrote here in norway, for some kind of competition or collection...

It basically boiled down to everyone having a capsule like that implanted at birth, and would be used to keep the population level of this planet under control. Freaky stuff when one considers the writer to be no more then 14, tops...

Check out commandment number one here.
Professeur
Disregard this post.
eidolon
Several times over the last couple of weeks, we have had to remind people that talking RL politics and religion is not allowed on DSF. Locking this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012