Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MetrĂ³pole?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Jake
Can we expect to see a write-up any time soon?

Vice? I was hoping to see one in Feral Cities, but alas, it wasn't to be...

- J.
Backgammon
It was supposed to be in Shadows of Latin America... I think CGL is pretty much dissecting that book and incorporating bits left and right in the various other sourcebooks that come out, so maybe that's what will happen with the world's biggest sprawl.
Demonseed Elite
I know Synner (Peter Taylor) had plans for Metropole, but he's not the lead dev anymore, so I'm not sure what the plans might be now. I'm hoping Metropole still gets the attention it deserves.
The Jake
QUOTE (Backgammon @ May 21 2009, 01:16 PM) *
It was supposed to be in Shadows of Latin America... I think CGL is pretty much dissecting that book and incorporating bits left and right in the various other sourcebooks that come out, so maybe that's what will happen with the world's biggest sprawl.

I had a feeling that would be said.

SoLA reminds me of Duke Nuke 'Em Forever: Vaporware... frown.gif

- J.
Heath Robinson
Now that Duke Nukem Forever is gone how will we joke about the release schedule for SoLA?!
The Jake
QUOTE (Heath Robinson @ May 21 2009, 10:35 PM) *
Now that Duke Nukem Forever is gone how will we joke about the release schedule for SoLA?!

Easy. SoLA will redefine vapourware.

- J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012