Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
caul
So, I'm making a drake character...and my biggest question is what happens to my equipment when I enter drake form?
Ancient History
Implants disappear. They're not gone, they're just...not in the dracoform. The equipment you're wearing/carrying? Weeelll...let's just say you just ventilated your t-shirt, and jacket, and armored vest, and there's a big hole in your pants where the tail popped through, and your boots have frankly had it.
Malachi
Just get those purple pants that the Hulk has that never seem to fall off of him...
Zen Shooter01
If my pants were as tight as the Hulk's, I'd be angry too.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Zen Shooter01 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:20 PM) *

That was great... Made me laugh...
Bob Lord of Evil
QUOTE (Zen Shooter01 @ Jun 4 2009, 04:20 AM) *

Agreed! grinbig.gif
caul
That really kinda sucks then to be honest. I mean what's the point of being able to shift if you have to strip every time you are in the middle of combat and want to unleash the dragon...
Naysayer
I thought unleashing the dragon and stripping down were intrinsincally tied together...
Malachi
rotfl.gif
Ancient History
QUOTE (caul @ Jun 4 2009, 06:36 AM) *
That really kinda sucks then to be honest. I mean what's the point of being able to shift if you have to strip every time you are in the middle of combat and want to unleash the dragon...

Turning into a small dragon is not a natural act. Be glad SR hammerspace has room for your meat-bits.
rathmun
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Jun 3 2009, 08:38 PM) *
Weeelll...let's just say you just ventilated your t-shirt, and jacket, and armored vest, and there's a big hole in your pants where the tail popped through

Velcro is your friend grinbig.gif

QUOTE (Ancient History @ Jun 3 2009, 08:38 PM) *
and your boots have frankly had it.

Unfortunately velcro won't help much here.
Traul
Just wear a long coat: quick to drop, and it can cover you once you lost the rest of your clothes. Just hope for the Lone Star not to spot you passing by a school on your way back home...

Or stripper clothes: already cut and holding with velcro, they can be torn away and put back together after. The problem is, you might also leave them behind when climbing over a fence rotfl.gif

Or you can also go for a chameleon skin and play a real flasher.
Screaming Eagle
Wear flats or other disposable clothing (frankly the basic armors are pretty cheap) over some form of LOOSE coverall clothing or armor - oversized trench coat or similar. Learn illusion magic to hide your shame when you change back or develop some sort of "mend cloth" manipulation spell.

Or just walk around as a drake all day every day. If you've got it, flaunt it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012