Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something slightly strange
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
rathmun
Ok, given the rules for the meditation initiatory ordeal, the higher your initiate grade rises, the easier it is to complete the ordeal. Because you get (4x new grade) days to make the tests, each roll has a 1 day interval on the extended test. However, the number of needed successes doesn't necessarily rise alongside it.

Why is this? Does anyone know?
DireRadiant
So the more initiated I am, the easier it is to pass an Ordeal? Is there something wrong with that?
Maelstrome
for some reason i was thinking an ordeal could only be done once. next initiation you had to do a different ordeal.
maybe that was a houserule of mine.
Malachi
Some Ordeals may only be done once, others can be repeated. As a GM I'd probably "encourage" the player to take different ones. If they're doing Group Initiation, then the GM has total control over what the Group "decides" the initiate must do.

This ritual is called...the Unblinking Eye. This ritual is called... Crossing the Desert. This ritual is called... the Paddling of the Swollen Ass, with Paddles
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012