Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Documentaries For Shadowrun?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FlakJacket
Been on something of a documentary kick lately and just finished watching http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479046/]Ghosts of Cité Soleil and Cocaine Cowboys. Ghosts of Cité Soleil is all about the armed gangs of Port-au-Prince in Haiti, gives you some good ideas for possible Feral Cities themed games, and Cocaine Cowboys is all about the cocaine and crime wave that swept through Miami back in the 70s and 80s. Maybe not quite as directly useful as Ghosts of Cité Soleil but still a good watch. So what other documentaries are out there that people think might make for interesting viewing?
Ancient History
Dark Days, about the people living beneath Boston's subways.
Chrysalis
I recommend P.W. Singer's Military Robots and the Future of War.

There are so many options. I especially like the 10 minute promo of the new prosthetic limb that was presented on TED talks.

I would also like to point out that the Future Weapons series is mostly 3 seasons of weapon adverts and concepts and less about new applications and their application.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012