Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pimp my ride
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
toolbox
OK, so if you had, say, a million nuyen to build a tricked-out set of wheels (car, truck or bike) that'll win races and pull chicks, how would you spend it? This thing doesn't need to be practical for shadowrunning; I'm looking for the kind of thing a young hotshot spoiled corp brat would drive (badly).

Any thoughts? Any racing or car chase stories are also welcome.
MJBurrage
I did such a design way back in the days of Rigger 2.

I was a limo with amphibious and submersible ops. It also had a concealed drone rack (the rear window was not actually used as such, but could retract to launch the drones) with two amphibious/submersible micro-skimmer drones. The ability to "drive" from a boat ramp or beach in Seattle to one in NAN without dealing with any normal boarder difficulties was only part of the allure.
Darklordofbunnies
Mine doesn't quite come up to corp-brat standards (or the million nuyen price) but I statted out my own personal piece of heaven-on-wheels. It's my hacker-rigger's pride and joy, his bright yellow Vespa. Rebuilt from parts he scavenged/forged over the years he loves his little yellow scooter. It can drive 200km/h before I hit the turbo, accel 15/30, has handling 3, armor 2, integrated last-resort laser weapons(using the SMG lasers from arsenal), and can transform into a powered glider. I'm still trying to come up with a good name for it and will accept any suggestions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012