Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A doc wagon campaign?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
braingoblin
I was discussing fun ideas for various campaign ideas with my GM and one I came up with was maybe running a Doc Wagon response team game....it would maybe be kinda short, depending on where the team gets calls from, but one thought would be that the players wouldn't be able to expand a great deal on their characters (being mostly medics and bodyguards) but for a small group it sounds like a fun idea.

Any thoughts on character builds or are there any such templates in the older books?
'Sconnie
QUOTE (braingoblin @ Jun 18 2009, 08:09 PM) *
I was discussing fun ideas for various campaign ideas with my GM and one I came up with was maybe running a Doc Wagon response team game....it would maybe be kinda short, depending on where the team gets calls from, but one thought would be that the players wouldn't be able to expand a great deal on their characters (being mostly medics and bodyguards) but for a small group it sounds like a fun idea.

Any thoughts on character builds or are there any such templates in the older books?

In either the GM Screen Book, or Runner's Companion, there's stats for Paramedic and Paramed Shaman Contacts. It would be a good start.

I also whipped up a Ex DocWagon HTR Chopper Pilot shortly after I got my SR4 books. I don't have the stats with me right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012