Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, I need a Shadowrun pic!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bull
no, I don't have a specific picture in mind. But I have an idea in my head, and to fulfill it, I need a decent picture. I need two street samurai facing off with each other, both wielding swords. the pic needs to obviously be Shadowrun (So preferably an ork or elf is involved), and neither can be brandishing a firearm.

Basically, I came across an old Shadowrun rules and fiction piece I'd done ages ago (And appeared in The Shadowrun Suplemental #13) which revolved around rules for Hilghlander style Immortals. And an idea popped into my head for a Motivational Poster.

A picture, with "Highlander 2072: There can be only one, chummer."

<shrug> Nothing big, nothing fancy, and it's a little lame. And yet, now I want to make this Motivational. But I'm coming up dry on good pics. Any suggestions?
Doc Byte
QUOTE (Bull @ Jul 10 2009, 01:24 PM) *
no, I don't have a specific picture in mind. But I have an idea in my head, and to fulfill it, I need a decent picture. I need two street samurai facing off with each other, both wielding swords. the pic needs to obviously be Shadowrun (So preferably an ork or elf is involved), and neither can be brandishing a firearm.

Basically, I came across an old Shadowrun rules and fiction piece I'd done ages ago (And appeared in The Shadowrun Suplemental #13) which revolved around rules for Hilghlander style Immortals. And an idea popped into my head for a Motivational Poster.

A picture, with "Highlander 2072: There can be only one, chummer."

<shrug> Nothing big, nothing fancy, and it's a little lame. And yet, now I want to make this Motivational. But I'm coming up dry on good pics. Any suggestions?

Given some time, I might take such a picure myself. Just have to activate some reenactment pals and dress them up like a Shadowrunner. biggrin.gif
Mr. Mage
you want it a drawn picture or a photograph...I suck with photos...but I can draw! Cartoonish style though, if you were looking for realistic.
Ryu
Maybe anything that depicts one warrior with only blades would work, too. Look at Awakenings pg. 49.
Doc Byte
Too bad wrong time. ... Better but still not enough SR. You can guess the blade's hilt and pommel. And finally no blade at all.
Doc Byte
Brand-new: Proteus employee. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012