Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: unique enchantments.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Maelstrome
if i get the chance, i will attempt a unique enchantment usable by the whole team.

here are my characters creations.

made by inundation
psychofang.
a sword made from the teeth of a mutated psychokinetic behemoth. gave the wield distance strike with a reach of 13 and a force 13 levitate.

made by colin lector
cloak of shadows.
a cloak made from the hide of shadow hounds. granted the wearer the darkness power.

made by shatter.
critical mass
a sword that i have forgotten how its made. when sheathed its the size of a katana. when unsheathed the blade transformed in a variety of ways. usually to become either heavier or longer.

in the upcoming game ill probably get a chance to create something else.
Draco18s
Spirit to Guacamole
See: the unique item rules. nyahnyah.gif

Ever since reading that section I wanted to see an item like that. XD

Of course, my unique item was a flak jacket that changed shape with the wearer. Good for drakes and shapeshifters.
Backgammon
munchkin
this little round ball of doughey goodness allows any player who eats it to become GM for 66 seconds real-time. Any decision made by the player during that time must be respected by all, including the GM.
Ravor
Bot grows his own tobacco and rolls cigars that are dual natured.
Zurai
The only one we've encountered was a necklace "focus" that, when worn by a person, made that person act as if they were a prepared vessel for spirits summoned by the mage bound to the necklace. Whether that person knew what the necklace did or not.
the_real_elwood
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Jul 12 2009, 02:17 PM) *
Spirit to Guacamole

Of course, my unique item was a flak jacket that changed shape with the wearer. Good for drakes and shapeshifters.

I do enjoy some good guacamole.
Mr. Mage
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Jul 12 2009, 03:17 PM) *
Spirit to Guacamole

Oh yes...guacamole is good.

As for one of my unique enchantments, I enchanted a gun that instead of firing bullets has a slight chance to turn whoever it is pointing at into a featherless chicken for 20 seconds. It no longer actually fires bullets though, and it doesn't work very often, but when it does....hehe

I'm not using it in my current game, but when I get back to school this semester, players beware!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012