Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Think Tank
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
daves456
Is there any rules on how much visions enhencement can be put in a google or any vision reltated item?
Lugburz
It is my assumption that eye-wear operates under the same rule governing cyber-eyes. I have looked myself and found nothing that particularly explains it.

Still, you could always house-rule it; that seems to be what my group does most of the time. However, if anyone can mention some specific page numbers, I too would be very interested to know.
DamienKnight
QUOTE (daves456 @ Jul 13 2009, 10:41 AM) *
Is there any rules on how much visions enhencement can be put in a google or any vision reltated item?

See the anniversary Errata. Goggles, glasses, binoculars, contact lenses etc. have been given Capacity, and enhancements take up the capacity.
TBRMInsanity
QUOTE (daves456 @ Jul 13 2009, 09:41 AM) *

There are also rules in Arsenal.
Neraph
QUOTE (DamienKnight @ Jul 13 2009, 11:12 AM) *
See the anniversary Errata. Goggles, glasses, binoculars, contact lenses etc. have been given Capacity, and enhancements take up the capacity.

This superceeds Arsenal, and the rules found in Arsenal are pretty much only for adding visual enhancements to armor only.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012