Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So it begins?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
jerusalem7227
blah, I can't figure out the url posting crap frown.gif

type in mohawk indian tribe wants sovereignty in search engine.

Mohawk tribe on Canada/America border is talking about sovereignty and bitzin to the Canadian government.

Looks like some of the stuff that led up to Danial Howling Coyote nyahnyah.gif
Neraph
QUOTE (jerusalem7227 @ Jul 20 2009, 10:07 AM) *

I got a 403 Forbidden page...
jerusalem7227
post edited
Neraph
This is what I've found, although this one has more information, and better detailed. Apparently, the Native Americans were a lot further developed socially than the dirty white devils.
PBI
The second link, though, applies to the US, and not to Canada. This is nothing new and has been going on for decades. What is new, though, is the feds caving in on border guard issue.
martindv
QUOTE (jerusalem7227 @ Jul 20 2009, 12:07 PM) *
blah, I can't figure out the url posting crap frown.gif

type in mohawk indian tribe wants sovereignty in search engine.

Mohawk tribe on Canada/America border is talking about sovereignty and bitzin to the Canadian government.

Looks like some of the stuff that led up to Danial Howling Coyote nyahnyah.gif

Oh my God! We've traveled back to the 1970s!
jerusalem7227
QUOTE (martindv @ Jul 20 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Oh my God! We've traveled back to the 1970s!

oops, I'm sorry to bring it back up. I didn't take ancient history in school. nyahnyah.gif

JK, just heard it on the news the other day...thought it was interesting. plz disregard i suppose
hobgoblin
QUOTE (jerusalem7227 @ Jul 21 2009, 12:10 AM) *
oops, I'm sorry to bring it back up. I didn't take ancient history in school. nyahnyah.gif

silly.gif
Backgammon
The Mohawks have been talking that up for a solid 30 years, probably more. Not really new. Not going to get it either. They just want it so they can get extremely rich out of smuggling, and everyone knows it.
Cardul
QUOTE (Backgammon @ Jul 20 2009, 05:32 PM) *
The Mohawks have been talking that up for a solid 30 years, probably more. Not really new. Not going to get it either. They just want it so they can get extremely rich out of smuggling, and everyone knows it.

And then...we lose all our High Steel workers frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012