Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoE PDF?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zen Shooter01
Battle Corps doesn't seem to have Shadows Of Europe available in PDF...(it does have Tir Na'Nog, though, so don't worry about that). Is there nowhere I can get SoE on PDF?
Adam
No. It is low on the priority list.
knasser
QUOTE (Zen Shooter01 @ Jul 30 2009, 03:42 AM) *
Battle Corps doesn't seem to have Shadows Of Europe available in PDF...(it does have Tir Na'Nog, though, so don't worry about that). Is there nowhere I can get SoE on PDF?

I have asked many times. I get the impression it is becoming less of a priority each year. frown.gif
HappyDaze
Is there nowhere I can get SoE on PDF?

I've visited a few nowheres, and this PDF can certainly be found if you try hard enough.
Vertaxis
Sorta like SoLA? </duck>
Bull
QUOTE (HappyDaze @ Jul 31 2009, 05:24 AM) *
I've visited a few nowheres, and this PDF can certainly be found if you try hard enough.

While this may be true, we do not and cannot advocate piracy of Shadowrun or any other gaming material, and the Terms of Service very clearly indicate that doing so violates them. Please do not do so again. Thank you.
BishopMcQ
QUOTE (HappyDaze @ Jul 31 2009, 03:24 AM) *

HappyDaze--It cannot LEGALLY be found on PDF. I would recommend against hinting at P2P sites, it's one of those things that is strongly frowned upon on the forum. If that was not your intention, I apologize.

Edit: Err, what Bull said.
BookWyrm
It's not on DriveThruRPG either.
Pax
QUOTE (Adam @ Jul 29 2009, 08:57 PM) *
No. It is low on the priority list.

This begets the obvious question from me as to what books are you considering scanning to PDF? There are so many great sourcebooks out there covering all 4 editions and I love PDFs for their portability and ease of use.

Thanks,

Pax
Adam
Eventually, all of them, whether it be scanning or converting the digital files. But the bottom line is, right now there are many things going on that are more profitable, and we have to make the right business decisions. I know that's boring and corporate, but we would catch a lot more flack and make a lot less money if we diverted attention away from upcoming print books to finish up the backstock PDFs.
Pax
I'm totally OK with your determination to run a business in the black so that you can meet your fanbase obligations. Zero flak from this guy for that decision.

I look forward to more PDF's when you have time, they're great investments and valuble resources.

Thanks!

Pax

Megu
frown.gif I've been desperately looking to find this too.
BishopMcQ
While it isn't a PDF, Shadows of Europe is available in hardcopy on Amazon. Direct Link. They have both new and used copies.
Megu
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Aug 1 2009, 03:12 AM) *
While it isn't a PDF, Shadows of Europe is available in hardcopy on Amazon. Direct Link. They have both new and used copies.

...This is a good idea. Thanks Bishop.
BishopMcQ
Glad to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012